What can we help you with?
Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
In most countries, all shipping carriers are maintaining their normal service levels and operations. However, some carriers may be suspending service to certain countries and areas based on government restrictions, logistical issues, or transit challenges.
View shipping options available to your country here. Generally, if your preferred carrier is not available, we have other affordable, reliable service options.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?