What can we help you with?
My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
Yes, in most cases. Most countries have categorized shipping and logistics as “essential services” and these businesses are allowed to continue operating throughout any other bans or restrictions.Travel bans and border closures generally do not apply to cargo shipments or commercial shipping operations, which is what MyUS uses to ship and deliver your packages. However, there is a small group of countries that have banned cargo transit and deliveries.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?