What can we help you with?
What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
MyUS will take care of your items! If your country restricts the delivery of cargo, or no shipping carriers are able to deliver to your country, all packages will be stored safely, and free of charge, at our warehouse. You may continue to ship purchases to your MyUS suite, but we will not be able to ship them to you until restrictions are lifted.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?