What can we help you with?
Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
Yes! Both the World Health Organization (WHO)and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirm that it's safe to handle and receive packages, as catching the COVID-19 virus from shipping materials is unlikely.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?