What can we help you with?
Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
Yes! Regular business operations continue at MyUS. As a shipping and logistics company, MyUS has been deemed an “essential service” by our state and federal governments.
US online shopping is open for business, and our shipping partners and carriers are still operating and able to deliver packages. For more information on our commitment to safety and service in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, read the message from our CEO.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?