What can we help you with?
What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?
Don’t worry! Packages will be safely stored for you until they can be shipped to your country.
If a package cannot be delivered, or cannot reach your country, it may be held by your shipping carrier at one of their secure storage hubs. Packages stored in carrier hubs will resume delivery once restrictions have lifted.
Sometimes, packages that cannot be delivered due to COVID-19 related issues are returned to the MyUS warehouse, where we will store it safely for you.
- If a package is returned to MyUS and cannot be shipped due to government or carrier restrictions,we’ll store your package safely at our warehouse, free of charge. Additionally, any shipping costs already paid for that returned package will be credited to your MyUS account, so you can ship that package again at a later date, or to a different destination.
- If a package is returned to MyUS, but other carrier options for shipping that package to your country are available, we will let you know, and any shipping costs already paid for that returned package will be credited to your MyUS account, so you can ship again using a different carrier.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?