Buy Luxury Jewelry from US Stores & Ship Home
Consumers around the world shop U.S.A. retailers for the best selections and great pricing. Those looking for a favorite brand of watch or amazing prices on high quality jewelry often turn to U.S. merchants, and there is definitely no shortage of online jewelry retailers here.
We often receive questions about our favorite online American jewelry shops, so we would like to share some of our favorite jewelry stores with you. As always, please be sure you confirm the value and reputation of any jeweler prior to payment.
These stores top our lists for offering great jewelry selection and prices:
• Amazon.com – This online store is the most frequented by our customers around the world, and it is a great place to search first when seeking jewelry. Because Amazon sometimes relies on third-party resellers, be cautious which Amazon retailer you shop to ensure a certificate of authenticity comes along with any high-end luxury brands you purchase.
• Tiffany.com – Tiffany is one of the U.S.'s most popular and reputable luxury jewelers. Tiffany showcases the company’s own brand, as well as select feature brands, so you can find a broad selection of high-end jewelry.
• Overstock.com – Find pre-owned Rolex watches and new Breitling, Tag Hauer, Tissot and Movado watches at discount prices. You can also find gold, silver, platinum and diamond jewelry here at a fraction of the original retail cost. Even better, get shipping for only $2.95 to your MyUS address.
• Fossil.com - This is a good mid-range site for finding Fossil brand watches for men, women and children. Fossil is quite popular worldwide!
• BlueNile.com - Blue Nile is an accredited retailer for diamonds and jewelry offering everything from engagement rings, gifts and children's jewelry.
• eBay.com - This popular retailer should be used with caution. You will find many great deals and reputable sellers, but you should always verify the authenticity of your purchases before completing any transaction. For tips on using eBay, read our blog story here.
We want to hear about your U.S. jewelry shopping experiences. Please share with us below some of your favorite U.S.A. retailers for jewelry.
More from MyUS blog
Jan 11 2019