MyUS provides international shoppers with a US shipping address you can use when placing orders with US online stores. The store ships your purchases to MyUS, we ship it to you, and you save BIG on international shipping costs.
If you are unable to login to your MyUS account, first:
- Make sure your Caps Lock button is not turned on.
- Make sure your Web browser is updated to Internet Explorer version 11+, Mozilla Firefox version 39+, Google Chrome 43+, or Safari version 8+.
If you are still unable to login, use the "I forgot my email address, suite number or password. Please remind me." function on the Sign In screen.
You can estimate your shipping costs before you purchase an item by asking the merchant for the weight and dimensions of the package they will ship to us. You can then enter that information into our shipping rate calculator.
We can ship just about every item for you, including clothing, cosmetics, toys, cell phones, laptops, and much more.
The types of items that we cannot ship are restricted by the US government and/or prohibited for import into your country. For example, we cannot ship any items that require a license to export or require a license exception to be filed.
Please review the following link to verify your item(s) can be exported:
We are happy to ship any items that do not conflict with our compliance policy. If you would like MyUS to review the item you wish to ship, please contact us with the following information:
- Link to the item you wish to purchase
- Address you are shipping to
- Weight and dimensions of the product
- Double check the spelling
- Try less specific words, or other words that mean the same thing
- Limit your search to one or two words