Stay on Top of Christmas Delivery Times!
Ship Gifts Soon for Delivery by 24 December
It's the most wonderful time of the year—and the busiest season for package deliveries! Your packages will need to travel through US delivery, shipping carriers, and customs clearance before arriving at their final destination. If you need your packages in time for Christmas, start shipping now so they'll arrive on time!
There's no better time than now to shop and ship your holiday gifts. If you're looking for great ideas, check out our Gift Guides! So knock out that Christmas list, and get all your gifts delivered to those lucky friends and family members with MyUS by shipping before our shipping deadlines.
Submit Ship Requests by 3 PM EST
For the best chance of receiving your packages by Christmas, please submit your ship requests before 3 PM EST on the following dates:
9 December for Budget Carriers
- Includes: Budget Economy, Budget Express, FedEx Economy, UPS Expedited (excluding USPS and Small Pack Saver)
17 December for Express Carriers
- Includes: DHL Express, FedEx Priority
- If submitting on 17 December by 3 PM EST, you must select "Urgent handling"
Things to Remember:
- Choose FedEx Priority or DHL Express for the fastest delivery with MyUS, 1-4 day delivery where available.
- Account for delays at your customs office due to high volume.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for MyUS to process your package once it arrives at our warehouse.
- Retailers and carriers typically deliver your purchases to MyUS in 3-5 days, but may take longer during the holiday season.