Beat Amazon Australia's Pricing Bias with MyUS!
You have probably heard Aussies will be "blocked" from Amazon.com's U.S. website due to new GST laws. Unfortunately, Amazon Australia often has Australian users suffering from "online price discrimination" - where brands and products are significantly more expensive (and have a much more limited selection) than the US site. With MyUS, you can still get what you love from Amazon.com. Here's how to get around an Amazon block if that happens to you:
- Use a VPN service & set the location to USA to shop Amazon.com
- Checkout using your MyUS shipping address
We'll receive & reship your Amazon packages to Australia in as fast as 2-4 days!
Want to Shop Amazon.com? Get a MyUS Shipping Address Today (free trial)!
Get a MyUS shipping address today!
It's the PERFECT Time to Join! Shop Amazon.com & Ship to AUS Starting at $19.99!
Since 1997, we've been helping Australians get what they love from U.S. stores, and now you can ship packages from the USA to AUS for as low as $19.99!
See how cheap it is to ship USA --> AUS.
Remember, all you have to do to get around Amazon's Australian ban is use a VPN service & checkout with your MyUS address ~ it's that easy!
What's a VPN & How Do I Use it To Shop Amazon.com from Australia?
You may be wondering what a VPN is. VPN stands for "Virtual Private Network", and they are essentially servers that act as your "home" on the internet. Many people use VPNs to provide security and privacy when they're shopping online.
VPNs can give you a virtual location. So, even if you're shopping online from Australia, a VPN makes it appear like you're in the USA. This is why VPNs are the perfect solution for when you want to shop Amazon.com's U.S. website.
Once you're done shopping, just use your MyUS address as the "ship to" address at checkout. We've also been told you can still use an Australian credit card when you checkout (and/or have an AU billing address). The secret to it all working is just having a MyUS address as your "ship to" address. Once you checkout and pay, we'll take care of the rest:
- We receive your Amazon packages
- We process the GST (we've been working with the Australian government for months to make this process 100% legal and easy)
- We reship your Amazon packages to you in as fast as 2-4 days!
It's that easy!
OK, So Which VPN Service Should I Use?
There's many VPN services. CNET compiled a great list here.
Still have questions or want more VPN options? Check out these articles:
- Bypassing Geo-Block Sites (Choice.com.au)
- The Best VPN Services of 2018 (PC Mag AU)
- The Beginner's Guide to VPNs (LifeHacker.com)
- Amazon Will Block Australians from overseas sites from July. Here's how it will affect you (ABC.NET.AU)
- How Does MyUS Handle GST tax for Australians?
Ready to Join the Highest-Reviewed U.S. Cross-Border Shipping Company?
We're the best reviewed company of our kind. But you don't just have to take our word for it: