"See My World" Photo Contest: Show Off Your Country & Win US $250!
We are proud to have happy members around the world. And we'd love to see YOUR world—show us what you love most about your home country and win!
Post a photo that shows your country for a chance to win a $250 Visa e-gift card!
Interested? > Visit the #SeeMyWorld Photo Contest on Facebook & submit a photo!
Photo Entry Ideas: Show off what you love most about your country:
- Scenic views and landmarks
- Regional food dishes you just couldn't live without
- Your flag, other national symbols or sports teams
- Cute or creepy animals native to your country
- And anything else that shows off your national pride - get creative and have fun!
How to Enter the #SeeMyWorld Photo Contest
- Take a photo of something that best shows off your country
- Upload your photo to our Facebook "Photo Contest" Tab by Sunday, 27 March. Click here to see where you should upload it.
- Get your friends to vote on your photo by sharing a link to MyUS' Facebook gallery page and asking them to "Like" your photo. The photo with the most Facebook Likes wins! Note: Votes will be tallied by number of Facebook likes on the photo that you posted in our gallery. Your friends and family have to click through to our gallery page and like the photo in order for their vote to count.
- Winner will be announced 31 March!
Have fun ~ We can’t wait to see your photos and learn more about your country!
The Rules & Contest Details
DEADLINE: Entries must be posted to our Facebook wall by Sunday, 27 March, 2016, 11:59 PM CST. Facebook Likes will be tallied on Tuesday, 29 March, 2016, Noon CST. If there is a tie in Facebook Like counts, a MyUS panel will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced no later than Thursday, 31 March, 2016.
PRIZE: One $250 (USD) Visa e-Gift Card delivered via email. That's $250 you can use to shop your favorite US websites for the ultimate shopping spree!
- You must be the person who took the picture and by submitting the photo, you give us the right to reuse it.
- One photo submission allowed per MyUS Member.
- The image must not be offensive or vulgar in nature (we reserve the right to remove or disqualify photos at our discretion).
- Right in Submissions & Contest Details: In consideration of entrant's photo being reviewed and evaluated for this Contest, each Entrant hereby grants to MyUS the exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display such photo or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to all forms of television and all forms of Internet and wireless protocol. Each Entrant authorizes MyUS and any entities affiliated or in privity with MyUS to utilize, for eternity and in any manner they see fit, the photo submitted to MyUS, and to make derivative works from such materials solely in connection with the Contest (i.e., to create promotional materials). Each Entrant releases MyUS, and their assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith. Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, the Entrant's decision to provide the Entrant's submission to MyUS for purposes of the Contest, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between MyUS and Entrant, does not place MyUS in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant's photo submission. The Winner may be required to complete and execute additional documents and have third parties execute MyUS' documents in connection with the rights granted to MyUS as a condition of prize acceptance. In addition, by participating in the Contest and submitting a photo, each Entrant hereby grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for MyUS to use Entrant's photo, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, photograph and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe, unless prohibited by law.
- MyUS reserves the right the change the winner selection dates and/or methods at its discretion.
More from MyUS blog
Mar 22 2017