Ship By These Dates for Christmas Delivery!
Ship Gifts Soon for Delivery by 24 December
Everyone is shopping for gifts, making their lists, trying to score deals all over during the holiday season. But remember, your packages will need to travel through US delivery, shipping carriers, and customs clearance before arriving at their final destination.
If you need your packages in time for Christmas, start shipping now! Still looking for great gift ideas? Don't forget to check out our Gift Guides!
Submit Ship Requests by 3 PM EST
We know you're busy tackling your holiday lists, so we've listed the shipping deadlines for the best chance of receiving your packages by Christmas. Please submit your ship requests before 3 PM EST on the following dates:
10 December for Budget Carriers
- Includes: Budget Economy, Budget Express, FedEx Economy, UPS Expedited (excluding USPS and Small Pack Saver)
17 December for Express Carriers
- Includes: DHL Express, FedEx Priority
- If submitting on 17 December by 3 PM EST, you must select "Urgent handling"
Things to Remember:
- Choose FedEx Priority or DHL Express for the fastest delivery with MyUS, 1-4 day delivery where available.
- Account for delays at your customs office due to high volume.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for MyUS to process your package once it arrives at our warehouse.
- Retailers and carriers typically deliver your purchases to MyUS in 3-5 days, but may take longer during the holiday season.