How Your MyUS Membership Works
Enjoy our single package membership plan with fast, convenient worldwide shipping, optional package consolidation, and no monthly membership fees.
What’s included in a Single Package Membership:
- Personal MyUS shipping address
- Exclusive shipping discounts with top carriers (FedEx, DHL, USPS, UPS)
- U.S. tax-free shopping
- Optional package consolidation
- No monthly membership fees - pay only for what you ship!
Ship multiple packages for one low rate!
Purchasing from multiple stores? With optional package consolidation, you’ll receive 14 days of free storage in our warehouse and each additional package you consolidate is only $2.99!
For example, let’s say you’re purchasing items from Amazon, Nordstrom, and eBay. Your 14 days of free storage allows time for all your packages to arrive at our warehouse. There’s no consolidation fee for your first package (Amazon) and your additional packages (Nordstrom and eBay) will be consolidated for $2.99 each. Total consolidation costs = $5.98
Our team of experts will carefully repack your items into one convenient shipment to save you even more on international shipping.
To start consolidating, make sure you’ve selected the correct shipping preferences within your account.
The process is simple:
- Sign in to your Account
- Click My Account Settings
- Click Shipping Preferences
- In the Merchandise Shipping Schedule area, select Hold from the menu
- Save changes
Why Choose a Single Package Membership?
If you’re purchasing one product or from multiple U.S. stores, this is the right plan for your international shipping needs.
Consolidate your packages at a low cost with 14 days of free storage and avoid membership fees.
Shipping Tip: Consolidating more than 3 packages? Upgrade to a premium membership for only $7 per month to get free package consolidation and 30-day storage.
Frequently asked questions:
- How does your shipping process work?
- Tell me more about US tax-free shopping
- What can’t I ship?
- How much does shipping cost?