Since its beginnings, MyUS has been committed to positively influencing the communities where we work and live, as well as the global community. We recognize that the strength of our community has a direct impact on our business, and are dedicated to making it stronger.
Through our financial support and volunteer activities, we hope to help improve the lives of those in need and contribute to making the world a healthier, safer place. Recent MyUS donations and volunteer efforts have been focused on these admirable organizations:
- Palestine Children’s Relief Fund
- World Food Program USA
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Ark of Freedom
- Child Protection Center, Inc.
- Community Haven’s Jingle & Jog 5K
- Family Promise of Sarasota
- Mother Helping Mothers
- Florida Veterans for Common Sense Fund
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Nate’s Honor Animal Rescue
- Relay for Life Cancer Walk
- Resurrection House
- Safe Place & Rape Crisis Center (SPARCC)
- Sarasota Area Wounded Warrior Project
- Satchels Last Resort
- Tiny Hands Foundation
As a member of the global community, MyUS takes its environmental responsibility very seriously.
Instead of the petroleum-based packaging materials used by our competitors (bubble wrap, foam packing peanuts and air pillows), MyUS only uses GreenWrap protective cushioning packaging. This Earth-friendly paper packaging provides superior protection for our members’ shipments AND the environment.