Walmart to Host THREE “Deals for Days” Events for Black Friday 2020
As the holiday season draws near, we’ve all been wondering how our favorite retailers will be handling Black Friday in the midst of a global pandemic. If Walmart’s move towards online shopping is any indication, things will definitely be different this year.
In order to provide shoppers with a more convenient and safe shopping experience this year, Walmart will spread their Black Friday deals across three separate events throughout the month of November, called “Black Friday Deals for Days”. Each event will begin online at Walmart.com instead of in-store.
Below, we’re breaking down the dates of each event, along with what you can expect to save on during each sale. Take note of the dates, shop early for the best selection, and ship with MyUS for fast, hassle-free shipping to your international address. And remember, as a MyUS member, you’ll never pay US sales tax on your purchases from US websites—including Walmart!
Event 1: November 4 – 8
To kick-off “Black Friday Deals for Days,” Walmart will offer amazing deals on toys, electronics, and home products starting online on Wednesday, 4 November, at 7 pm ET. Look for an onn. brand 42-inch UHD Roku TV for only $88, and popular Hotel Style bath towels for only $5.
Additional new deals for this event will go live at Walmart.com on Saturday, 7 November, at 12 am ET, when in-store sales begin. Two deals we're anticipating as part of the in-store shopping release include the Magic Bullet Blender for $15 and a New Bright 1:6 scale RC Truck for $40. Will these be included in the online sale? Walmart isn't saying yet, but we're hopeful!
Deals We Love From the Deal Categories Include:
- Instant Pot Viva 6-Qt. Pressure Cooker, $49
- Gourmia 8-Qt. Air Fryer, $49
- L.O.L Surprise! Bigger Surprise, $40
- Hot Wheels Track Builder System, $15
- Apple AirPods Gen 2, $99
- HP Pavilion i5 GTX 1650 Gaming Laptop $,449
Event 2: November 11 – 15
Event 2 will begin online on 11 November and offer great deals on tech and electronics—including TVs, computers and tablets!
Additional new deals for this event will go live at Walmart.com on Saturday, 14 November, at 12 am ET. Most notable will be deep discounts on iPhones and Samsung phones, part of Walmart’s biggest wireless phone event ever.
Deals We Love From These Categories Include:
- onn. 50" Class 4K UHD Roku Smart TV, $128
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3, $149
- JBL Flip Essential Bluetooth Speaker, $50
- Tineco A10 Dash Cordless Stick Vacuum, $99
Deals from the 2-Day Wireless Event We're Excited About:
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone SE (2020) w/ 64GB, Black, $199
- Straight Talk iPhone XR Black, $299
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, $399
- Samsung Galaxy A51, $199
- Samsung Galaxy A21, $99
Event 3: November 25 – 27
On 25 November, Walmart will wrap things up with Event 3: deals on even more electronics, toys, and gifts across apparel and home, as well as seasonal décor favorites.
Additional online deals will be released on Friday, 27 November, at 12 am ET.
Products We Love That May Be Included in this Final Event:
- Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset, $299
- HP Pavilion x360 15.6" HD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop, $730
- LEGO Marvel Avengers Ultimate Quinjet 76126 Superhero Jet Toy, $59.97
- Operation Game: Star Wars The Mandalorian Edition Game, $14.99
- Instant Pot DUO60 6-Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, $79
- Circus by Sam Edelman Gretchen Shearling Hiker Boot, $59.99
Ship these amazing Walmart Black Friday Day deals worldwide when you join the MyUS community!
We always aim to bring our members the best shopping options available, but some of the products featured in this post may have purchase restrictions. To find more information, please visit the merchant’s terms of sale, shipping guidelines and/or terms and conditions.