Are there other costs for MyUS services?
MyUS offers the following memberships, some with fees that can be paid on a monthly or annual basis:
- Single Package: No membership fees
- Premium: $7 monthly or $60 annually after a 30-day free trial
- Business: $10 monthly
- Members incur shipping costs for each shipment sent. MyUS offer the lowest international express shipping rates – up to 80% lower when you utilize our complimentary package consolidation service!
- You can estimate your shipping costs before you purchase an item by first asking the merchant for the weight and dimensions of the package they will ship to MyUS.
- Then. enter that information into the MyUS shipping cost calculator for your estimated shipping rates. MyUS TruePrice™ shipping rates are based ONLY on the weight of the package we ship to you (excludes oversized and palletized shipments).
Insurance rates are based on the declared value of the items in your shipment. Insurance costs $2.99 for every $100 of merchandise value.
For example, if your merchandise value is $300, you would pay $8.97 for insurance. All shipments are insured up to their declared value, but you can decline insurance. Please note: You will not be able to file a claim if you decline insurance on your shipment.
Duties and Taxes:
Duties and Taxes are not applied to your shipping costs, with the exception of Budget carriers to certain countries. These fees are applied by your Customs office and are payable upon delivery.
Premium and Business memberships offer 30 days of free storage. Packages stored past the free storage period will incur storage fees at the rates shown below.
|Premium & Business Storage Fees:||Not Oversized||Oversized|
|Day 1 to Day 30||Free||Free|
|Day 31 to Day 60||$1.00||$1.50|
|Day 61 to Day 90||$2.00||$3.00|