What can we help you with?
Click here to apply for membership. You will immediately receive a US address you can use to shop US online stores.
View and compare our membership options to decide which is best for you. The MyUS Premium membership offers the best value, with discounted shipping costs, free package consolidation and 30 days of free storage. Plus, you can try it for FREE for 30 days!
MyUS offers Premium, Single Package and Business membership options:
- Membership fee: $9.99/month or $60/year
- Free Storage for 30 days
- Unlimited shipping of packages
- Free package consolidation
- Membership fee: Free
- Ship one package from one store
- Automatic shipping schedule
- No consolidation available
- Membership fee: $10/month or $99/year
- Ship a high volume of packages
- Extra 10% off shipping rates when you spend $500 or more on shipping
- Business-level benefits: Priority package login, free package photos, free package return fees, free special instructions and free address correction.
- Free package consolidation
Click here for more details about MyUS memberships.
Yes. Once you receive your membership confirmation, you are ready to start shopping! MyUS will immediately begin accepting your merchandise shipments.
Please ensure all your shipments include the MyUS facility address and your unique suite number. Any packages shipped to MyUS with an incomplete or inaccurate address will cause delays and require special handling at an additional $8.99 fee per package.
MyUS offers the following memberships, some with fees that can be paid on a monthly or annual basis:
- Single Package: No membership fees
- Premium: $9.99 monthly or $60 annually after a 30-day free trial
- Business: $10 monthly
- Members incur shipping costs for each shipment sent. MyUS offer the lowest international express shipping rates – up to 80% lower when you utilize our complimentary package consolidation service!
- You can estimate your shipping costs before you purchase an item by first asking the merchant for the weight and dimensions of the package they will ship to MyUS.
- Then. enter that information into the MyUS shipping cost calculator for your estimated shipping rates. MyUS TruePrice™ shipping rates are based ONLY on the weight of the package we ship to you (excludes oversized and palletized shipments).
Insurance rates are based on the declared value of the items in your shipment. Insurance costs $2.99 for every $100 of merchandise value.
For example, if your merchandise value is $300, you would pay $8.97 for insurance. All shipments are insured up to their declared value, but you can decline insurance. Please note: You will not be able to file a claim if you decline insurance on your shipment.
Duties and Taxes:
Duties and Taxes are not applied to your shipping costs, with the exception of Budget carriers to certain countries. These fees are applied by your Customs office and are payable upon delivery.
Premium and Business memberships offer 30 days of free storage. Packages stored past the free storage period will incur storage fees at the rates shown below.
|Premium & Business Storage Fees:||Not Oversized||Oversized|
|Day 1 to Day 30||Free||Free|
|Day 31 to Day 60||$1.00||$1.50|
|Day 61 to Day 90||$2.00||$3.00|
You can use your US sales tax-free MyUS address as the "Shipping Address" whenever you buy from US online stores.
If you are having difficulty registering for a MyUS membership, please follow these steps:
- Clear the cookies on your Web browser.
- Make sure you are entering a credit card that has an expiration date of next month or later. Credit cards expiring this month cannot be accepted.
- Make sure your Web browser is up to date. Out of date browsers may have functionality issues.
If you continue to experience problems, please send us an email from our Contact Us page, and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Type of Web browser are you using
- Country you are applying from
If you are unable to login to your MyUS account, first:
- Make sure your Caps Lock button is not turned on.
- Make sure your Web browser is updated to Internet Explorer version 11+, Mozilla Firefox version 39+, Google Chrome 43+, or Safari version 8+.
If you are still unable to login, use the "I forgot my email address, suite number or password. Please remind me." function on the Sign In screen.
The MyUS business membership was created for international shoppers who spend $500 or more on shipping costs in a calendar month. While you do not need to be a business owner to be a Business member, only members who meet this qualification will receive a 10% discount on shipping rates, as well as waived membership fees, for the following month.
Business members also receive these membership-specific benefits:
- Priority package login
- Free package photos
- Free package return fees
- Free special instructions
- Free address correction
If you do not plan to spend $500 or more on shipping costs every month, a Premium or Single Package membership would be more suited to your needs.
No. The MyUS business membership is open to all international shoppers who need to ship products from the USA. However, to fully realize the benefits of a Business membership, you will need to spend $500 or more on shipping costs in a calendar month. Business members who meet this qualification receive a 10% discount on shipping rates, as well as waived membership fees, for the following month.
Business members who spend $500 or more on shipping costs, urgent fees, convenience fees, and insurance will earn the extra 10% discount. Buying Assistant fees and shipping, sales tax, donations, duties, GST and VAT will not count toward your monthly shipping total.
No. The MyUS Business membership is for international shoppers and small business owners who need to ship multiple packages and products to one location (e.g., a warehouse), not to individual customers. MyUS does offer other eCommerce solutions for online retailers. Find out more here.
Other questions in MyUS Membership:
- How do I apply for a MyUS membership?
- How much does a MyUS membership cost?
- Can I start using a MyUS address right away?
- Are there other costs for MyUS services?
- How do I use my MyUS address?
- Why was my registration unsuccessful?
- Why is my login information not working?
- Who should sign up for a Business membership, and what are the benefits?
- Do I have to own a business to get a MyUS Business membership?
- How do Business members need to spend $500 to receive the additional discount?
- Does MyUS drop ship for its Business members?