What can we help you with?
Does MyUS offer shipment insurance, and what does it cover?
Shipping insurance can be purchased for $2.99 per $100 of insured merchandise value. All shipments are automatically insured for the declared value of the item(s) unless the member opts out of insurance.
Insurance covers loss or damage to the items in your shipment. Claims can be filed for the declared value plus international shipping costs, if applicable. Insurance does NOT cover import duties and taxes, domestic shipping costs or damage to the manufacturer’s box/packaging.
Couriers may carry limited liability or no liability for antique or vintage items, jewelry, TVs, electronics, manufacturer’s box/packaging and prohibited goods. Please check with the courier for a complete list of prohibited items.
Other questions in Shipping & Consolidation:
- How can I estimate international shipping costs?
- What are the MyUS 2022 holiday shipping cutoff dates?
- How can I save money on international shipping?
- How does package consolidation work?
- How does repacking save me money on international shipping?
- What international carriers does MyUS use?
- Can I pay duties and taxes at time of shipment?
- Does MyUS provide shipment tracking information?
- What is dimensional weight?
- Can MyUS forward packages to me when I am traveling?
- Does MyUS ship to PO boxes?
- Can I ship magazines and catalogs?