What can we help you with?
What is an Oversized Shipping Fee?
A package is considered oversized if any side is over 48" in length and overweight if the package is 150 lbs or more, dimensional or actual weight. Packages considered oversized and overweight will incur an oversized shipping fee. This fee is necessary to cover the additional handling and logistical requirements for processing and delivering these larger packages with DHL.
Other questions in Shipping & Consolidation:
- When Will I Receive My Packages?
- How can I estimate international shipping costs?
- What are the MyUS 2022 holiday shipping cutoff dates?
- How can I save money on international shipping?
- How does package consolidation work?
- How does repacking save me money on international shipping?
- What international carriers does MyUS use?
- Can I pay duties and taxes at time of shipment?
- Does MyUS offer shipment insurance, and what does it cover?
- Does MyUS provide shipment tracking information?
- What is dimensional weight?
- Can MyUS forward packages to me when I am traveling?
- Does MyUS ship to PO boxes?
- Can I ship magazines and catalogs?