What can we help you with?
How can I save money on international shipping?
There's more than one way to save on international shipping rates with MyUS!
Saving through Consolidation:
You can save the most on international shipping by placing orders at multiple US stores, and letting MyUS send them together in one shipment. Consolidating your packages is the easiest way to save up to 80% on international shipping, and is far more cost-effective than shipping directly from multiple stores. Premium and Business memberships offer FREE consolidation on every shipment.
Refer a Friend and get a shipping credit:
Members can earn shipping credits by referring friends to MyUS. Learn more here.
Other questions in Shipping & Consolidation:
- How can I estimate international shipping costs?
- What are the MyUS 2022 holiday shipping cutoff dates?
- How does package consolidation work?
- How does repacking save me money on international shipping?
- What international carriers does MyUS use?
- Can I pay duties and taxes at time of shipment?
- Does MyUS offer shipment insurance, and what does it cover?
- Does MyUS provide shipment tracking information?
- What is dimensional weight?
- Can MyUS forward packages to me when I am traveling?
- Does MyUS ship to PO boxes?
- Can I ship magazines and catalogs?