MyUS: The Secret to Shipping US Goods and mail to Switzerland
Do you love shopping US stores online, but hate finding out they do not ship internationally to Switzerland? MyUS is here to help.
With MyUS, you can shop nearly any American store, and we will ship your purchases home to CHE. Here is how our international shipping service works:
- Sign up to receive your own MyUS shipping address.
- Shop online at thousands of popular US stores (Amazon, Ralph Lauren, Bath & Body Works and many more)
- At checkout, use your MyUS address as your shipping address
- We will receive packages on your behalf at our Florida, USA facility, then reship them to you anywhere in Switzerland.
Ready to get started? Become a MyUS member, and you could be shopping American websites in minutes.
US Shops that Ship to Switzerland via MyUS
With a MyUS membership, you can buy your favorite makeup, clothing for men, women and kids, baby goods, golf gear, Xbox and PlayStation video games, and more on sale from the USA.
Shop nearly any American store online and ship to your MyUS address. We prepare your customs documents and forward the items to you in Switzerland. We are your complete, fast, affordable and hassle-free international shipping solution.
Which stores will you shop first? Our Swiss members’ favorite American stores include:
- Ralph Lauren
- J Crew
- Victoria’s Secret
- Bath & Body Works
- Rock Auto
- NHL Store
- NFL Store
- The Disney Store
- The Body Shop
- Juicy Couture
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- plus many more US stores!
With MyUS, it doesn’t matter if a store doesn’t ship directly to your country. Just use your MyUS shipping address at checkout, and we’ll delivered the package to you in CH.
How much does it cost to deliver parcels internationally to Switzerland?
Your shipping rates to Switzerland will depend on how fast you’d like your package delivered, and how much your shipment weighs.
Use our free shipping calculator at the top of this page to estimate rates and view MyUS shipping discounts, which include:
- Exclusive FedEx, DHL, USPS and UPS discounts. We receive discounted volume rates from major global carriers and pass those savings on to our members.
- Premium package consolidation discount. Shopping a few US stores? We’ll hold your packages until they all arrive, with 5 to 30 days of free storage, depending on your membership level. When you are ready to ship, we will repack them into one efficient shipment and deliver to you. Package consolidation saves our members an average of of $400 a year.
- Premium membership shipping discount. Premium members receive an extra 20% off every package they ship with MyUS.
Ready to shop US stores and ship packages home at a low cost? Join MyUS today. You’ll instantly receive your MyUS shipping address and you can start shopping online right away.
How long does it take to ship packages to CH from the US?
We pride ourselves on packaging your shipments and mail efficiently, carefully and quickly. The length of delivery from online US shops to CH depend on how soon you need it. If you need your items delivered fast, select express shipping and you’ll typically receive your package in 2 to 4 days of when it arrives at our Florida warehouse.
Packages shipped with economy or standard delivery usually arrive in CH in 5 to 10 days.
Swiss Cities Served by MyUS
MyUS loves helping Swiss shoppers buy what they want from the United States. From clothing, shoes and electronics to toys, makeup and home goods, we can deliver your favorite brands fast.
We are proud to ship American goods to all cities in Switzerland, including:
- St. Gallen
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- many other cities in Switzerland
If you don’t see your Swiss town on the list, don’t be concerned. We ship to all cities and towns in CHE. In fact, we serve members all over the globe, including the nearby countries of France, Italy, Germany and Austria.
MyUS has helped international shoppers ship US goods home since 1997. We have more than 350,00 happy members in 220+ countries and territories. Interested in learning more? Read reviews from our members.
Products Banned from Entering Switzerland (What We Can’t Ship to CH)
Every country has customs and import laws, and Switzerland is no exception. Some of the items prohibited for import include:
- Radar detectors
- Products containing biocide dimethylfumarate (DMF)
- Animals and animal origin products from non-EU member states and Norway
- Tobacco for oral use (“snuff” or “snus”) for commercial purposes
- Products made in Iran
- Most perfumes
Please note this is not a complete list of prohibited items. For a full list, please visit the Swiss Customs Administration’s website. If you are not sure if you can ship something from the US to CH, our customer service team is always here to help let you know with items the US is restricted from exporting.
In some cases, items may have restrictions on how they can be received or shipped to CH. MyUS can help you complete the Swiss or US customs paperwork to successfully ship those items to your address in Switzerland.
Important Information About Shipping Parcels from the USA to CHE: Delivery times may vary based on your specific location, weather, political forces and your local Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Switzerland. Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping via FedEx Freight.