What can we help you with?
Yes! Regular business operations continue at MyUS. As a shipping and logistics company, MyUS has been deemed an “essential service” by our state and federal governments.
US online shopping is open for business, and our shipping partners and carriers are still operating and able to deliver packages. For more information on our commitment to safety and service in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, read the message from our CEO.
Yes! While some physical stores and borders may be closed, online shopping is still open for business, and can be a great way to safely access everything your family needs.
Most US stores are still open for business online, but if you can’t find an item, or a store you like is closed, check out the thousands of other store options available to you as a MyUS member.
Yes! Both the World Health Organization (WHO)and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirm that it's safe to handle and receive packages, as catching the COVID-19 virus from shipping materials is unlikely.
Yes, in most cases. Most countries have categorized shipping and logistics as “essential services” and these businesses are allowed to continue operating throughout any other bans or restrictions.Travel bans and border closures generally do not apply to cargo shipments or commercial shipping operations, which is what MyUS uses to ship and deliver your packages. However, there is a small group of countries that have banned cargo transit and deliveries.
Yes. Delays can be expected from stores, shipping carriers, or both. Some stores may take longer to fulfill and ship orders to your MyUS suite, due to decreased operations or increased online orders.
MyUS is taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of its employees, which may contribute to delays in processing orders and responding to customer service inquiries.
Once your package leaves the MyUS warehouse, some shipping carriers are reporting delays of up to a few days for delivery to certain countries or areas.
In most countries, all shipping carriers are maintaining their normal service levels and operations. However, some carriers may be suspending service to certain countries and areas based on government restrictions, logistical issues, or transit challenges.
View shipping options available to your country here. Generally, if your preferred carrier is not available, we have other affordable, reliable service options.
MyUS will take care of your items! If your country restricts the delivery of cargo, or no shipping carriers are able to deliver to your country, all packages will be stored safely, and free of charge, at our warehouse. You may continue to ship purchases to your MyUS suite, but we will not be able to ship them to you until restrictions are lifted.
Don’t worry! Packages will be safely stored for you until they can be shipped to your country.
If a package cannot be delivered, or cannot reach your country, it may be held by your shipping carrier at one of their secure storage hubs. Packages stored in carrier hubs will resume delivery once restrictions have lifted.
Sometimes, packages that cannot be delivered due to COVID-19 related issues are returned to the MyUS warehouse, where we will store it safely for you.
- If a package is returned to MyUS and cannot be shipped due to government or carrier restrictions,we’ll store your package safely at our warehouse, free of charge. Additionally, any shipping costs already paid for that returned package will be credited to your MyUS account, so you can ship that package again at a later date, or to a different destination.
- If a package is returned to MyUS, but other carrier options for shipping that package to your country are available, we will let you know, and any shipping costs already paid for that returned package will be credited to your MyUS account, so you can ship again using a different carrier.
Other questions in COVID-19 Help:
- Is MyUS open for business and able to ship?
- Can I still shop online? Are US stores fulfilling and shipping orders?
- What should I do if an item is out of stock, or my favorite US store is closed?
- Is it safe to receive shipped packages and the items inside?
- My country has a travel ban or closed borders. Can I still ship and receive packages?
- Should I expect delays in shipping or package delivery times?
- Are all shipping carriers and delivery options still available? I no longer see my preferred carrier listed as a shipping option.
- What if I have items in my suite, or on the way to my suite, but cannot ship it to my country due to governmental or carrier restrictions?
- What if I ship a package, and something related to COVID-19 happens that prohibits delivery to me?