Find Out Where Members in France Love to Shop!
How to Ship Packages to France from the US
When you want to shop American stores, but they don’t offer international shipping, MyUS can help.
We're the international shipping experts global shoppers have relied on since 1997. We get US products and brands to you fast - even when stores don’t ship internationally to France. Here's how MyUS works:
- Join MyUS and immediately receive your own personal MyUS shipping address
- Shop online at your favorite US stores
- Enter your new MyUS address as your shipping address at checkout
- We receive your parcels, repackage and ship them to your home in France
As a MyUS member, you can buy makeup, skincare products, car and motorcycle parts, tools, speakers, clothing, jeans, personal care items, shoes and sandals, computers and parts, cameras, and more from your favorite websites - even if they don’t directly ship to France.
You’ll also receive international shipping discounts, so you’ll save big when you ship your American purchases to France.
Sign up for a MyUS membership today and you could be shopping your favorite stores in minutes.
Shop These Great US Websites and Ship Internationally with MyUS
MyUS makes shopping US stores easy. You can stop worrying if the US stores you like ship to France, because we do it for them. Buy the goods you want, ship them to MyUS, and we'll get them delivered to your FRA address in as little as 2 to 4 days.
Shop these popular US stores (and many more!):
- Amazon.com (jeans, shoes, sandals, electronics, speakers, and much more)
- Bath & Body Works (lotions, fragrances, soaps and body care)
- Ralph Lauren (fashion apparel, shoes and accessories)
- Drugstore.com (personal care items, makeup, skincare and haircare)
- RockAuto (performance car parts and accessories)
- Jeunesse Global (skincare, nutrition and anti-aging products)
- NYX Cosmetics (foundations, lipsticks, mascara, nail polish and more)
- Century 21 (clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories)
- Provantage (computer hardware, software and office supplies)
- Summit Racing (performance auto and motorcycle parts, tools and equipment)
- Sephora (high-end makeup, skincare and haircare items)
- Love And Wedding Gift (gifts for weddings and more)
- GAP (trendy fashions for children, men and women)
- Secondipity (cameras, video games, home entertainment equipment)
- J. Crew (men’s, women’s and children’s fashion apparel)
- Corvette Central (restoration and performance Corvette parts)
- Salesone (body vibe jewelry)
- Urban Decay (mascara, lipstick and glosses, eye shadow, nail polish and more)
Shop thousands of US stores online from the comfort of your home. Now you can get the American products and brands you and your family want.
MyUS Ships to these French Cities
From Aix-en-Provence to Paris to Villeurbanne and all destinations in between, MyUS delivers all over France, including these cities:
- Le Havre
- Saint-Denis, La Reunion
- Le Mans
- And many, many more French towns
MyUS is here to see your package gets to you no matter where you call home. We've been delivering worldwide for 19 years to more than 220 countries and territories, including Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra and Monaco.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship from the US to France?
A MyUS membership takes the sting out of high international shipping costs - allowing you to stretch your shopping budget even further. We offer low shipping rates by:
- Never charging you for fuel, bundling or repacking fees (unlike most shipping companies and freight forwarders)
- Offering Premium members an extra 20% discount on every shipment
- Securing discounted air freight rates with FedEx, DHL, USPS and UPS and passing that savings directly on to you
- Giving free package bundling services to all members. The more you ship, the more you save.
- Determining rates based on package weight, not package weight PLUS box size like our competitors.
We're confident you'll be very satisfied with MyUS, just like the hundreds of thousands of members who have made us their shipping company since 1997. Read the reviews.
For a better look at our discounted shipping prices, try the helpful shipping calculator at the top of this page (just note, they won’t include all the discounts until you’re signed in as member).
How Long Does it Take to Ship Packages from the US to France?
How does two business days sound? It's possible, using our Express shipping options. On average, express shipping gets your US goods to your door in France in just 2 to 4 business days.
Our more economical (and just as reliable) shipping methods take 5 to 8 business days to travel from our Florida, US shipping facility to your home in France.
Shipping options to France Include:
- Small Pack Saver
- Budget Economy
- FedEx Economy
- FedEx Priority
- DHL Express
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- UPS Expedited
Know France's Import Laws Before You Shop US Stores
France, like all countries, has a list of goods that are prohibited from entering its borders. Eliminate shipping and customs problems by avoiding these types of banned products:
- Medical thermometers
- Game meat
- Atlantic red tuna fish
- Silicone for plastic surgery
- Non-fire-retardant pajamas and nightdresses
- Collectable stamps
- Products containing Lead Salt & Nickel
For a complete list of restricted and prohibited goods, visit France’s official customs website.
Notes on shipping to France from the United States: All shipping times are estimates. MyUS is not responsible for delays caused by inclement weather, French customs offices, political unrest and others. Our customer service department is readily available to answer any questions you may have about delivery times, possible delays or international shipping. Our freight shipping is done through FedEx Freight. Our economy shipping is handled by USPS, UPS and Fedex Economy. All express shipping is performed by Fedex Express.