How To Shop American Websites That Don’t Offer International Shipping to Guam
Are you looking for the freedom to shop any website, even those that don’t offer international shipping to Guam? With a MyUS Membership, you can do just that and more. Our Members shop the online stores they love and don’t need to worry about overseas shipping, ever. So how do we help you ship from your favorite stores to your home in Guam? Here are the basics:
- Join MyUS and instantly receive a US mailing address
- Start shopping US websites immediately, even those that won’t ship overseas
- Enter your new US address in the “ship to” field at checkout and your orders will be delivered to the MyUS warehouse
- We will combine your purchases from multiple stores into one box to reduce shipping cost and reship your package to the island ASAP
With a MyUS Membership, every website is a website that will ship to GUM! Become a MyUS member today.
Shop US Websites From The Comfort of Your Own Home
MyUS Members have the luxury of choosing the stores they wish to shop at, instead of being restricted only to stores that offer international shipping. More choice gives much more opportunity for better prices and selection. Get ready to buy clothes, electronics, home goods and more from the US at stores like these:
- Amazon.com (power supplies, kitchen spices, coffee and coffee drink mixes)
- Party City (party decorations for birthdays, weddings)
- Kohls.com (carpets, rugs, housewares)
- DSW Shoe Warehouse (sandals, high heels, flats)
- Drugstore.com (skin moisturizers, cream, cleansers)
- Tobi.com (womens dresses, slacks, shorts)
- RockAuto (auto and body parts for cars)
- Nordstrom.com (men’s shirts, jeans, loungewear)
- ABeka.com (homeschool curriculum)
- RalphLauren.com (business and sportswear for men and women)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup for eyes, lips, cheeks)
- Andrew Christian (men's underwear, swimwear)
- H&M (on-trend clothing, swimwear, accessories)
- Bastex Wireless (cell phone and accessories)
- Walmart.com (digital cameras, paperback books)
- Pottery Barn (home furnishings for dining rooms, bedrooms, living rooms)
- Patozon (bluetooth adapters, selfie sticks, car mount cell phone holders)
- DB Roth (cameras, office electronics)
- The Sharper Image (gadgets and gifts)
This is just the start - thousands of stores ready and waiting once you become a MyUS Member.
What is the Cost to Ship to Guam from the United States?
Concerned about the costs associated with shipping overseas? We know how to save our Members money on air freight - without skimping on customer service. We’re able to save you on international shipping by:
- Securing special low shipping rates with the best in the business: DHL, FedEx, USPS and UPS
- Offering an extra 20% off every overseas shipment for Premium Members
- Never charging air fuel fees
- Offering free package bundling to all Members (shipping multiple items in one box is a lot cheaper than shipping those items separately)
- Calculating shipping based on weight only, not based on weight PLUS box size as most competitors do
So, how much will you save on shipping? Get a quote with our free online shipping calculator. Please note that until you are logged in as a MyUS Member, special Member discounts will not apply.
Delivery Times from USA to GUM - How Long Will it Take?
Our Members expect fast delivery, and we do not disappoint. We have more than 200 shipping experts on staff, working hard to ensure shipments leave our warehouse within hours hours of their arrival.
Many delivery options are available to our Members. Our most popular options are Express shipping with an average delivery time of 2-4 days, and Economy with an average delivery time of 5-8 days. Access our shipping database to choose the shipping option that works best for each and every order.
Cities In Guam We Ship To
MyUS delivers packages from the United States to over 220 countries around the world, including the territory of Guam. We ship to nearly every mile of the island, including all these villages:
- Agana Heights
- Tamuning (including Tumon)
- Santa Rita
We’re in your area on a daily basis, delivering parcels across the Pacific, including your neighbors in the Philippines, the Marshall Islands, Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
Prohibited and Banned Goods: Can I Ship Anything I Want to Guam?
Guam has items that are prohibited and banned from shipment, and some that are labeled restricted or dangerous. We check all shipments coming into our warehouse for banned, prohibited, dangerous or restricted goods, and will alert you if we find any.
In many cases, we can assist you in shipping “dangerous” or “restricted” items. These are often common items such as paints, polishes or batteries and just require special handling, packaging or permits. We’re experts at shipping these kinds of items safely and legally.
Banned or prohibited items are never allowed, and MyUS cannot legally ship them. If we find any in your orders, we will assist you in returning those items for a refund. Please avoid these items as they are banned from import to Guam:
- Gambling devices
- Infectious substances
- C.O.D. shipments
- Firearms and weaponry
Customs laws can change at any time - please visit Guam’s customs website for updates and additional details on customs restrictions.
Standard shipping is provided by USPS and FedEx Economy, Freight shipping by FedEx Freight, and Express shipping by FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. Delivery times listed above can be impacted by forces out of our control, including things like dangerous weather, political upheaval, your specific location or your local customs office. MyUS cannot be held responsible for shipping delays that are beyond our control. Please visit our FAQ for more information.