Shop Online and Easily Ship to Korea with MyUS
No matter where you call home in South Korea, MyUS makes it easy to shop online from American retailers. We offer reliable, affordable international shipping. Shop for anything and everything you like and we'll handle all of the shipping for you. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a MyUS membership and receive a MyUS shipping address on the spot.
- Shop online - even from stores they do not directly offer global shipping to South Korea.
- At Checkout, use your new MyUS address as your shipping address.
- Stores then ship your goods to MyUS, and we repackage and ship them to you.
Now you can shop for all your favorite brands and receive your purchases in mere days. MyUS have been the international shipping solution for hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers for more than 20 years. We would be happy to help save you money on international shipping. Join today.
True, Border-Free Shopping with MyUS
As a MyUS Member, you can shop for the American goods you want from hundreds of the most popular US retailers’ websites, even if those stores don't ship internationally! Buy kitchen appliances, books, DVDs, designer fashions and every product in between from great stores like these:
- Amazon USA (DVDs, electronics, homegoods, clothing, tobacco, snacks, toys and games)
- Gap (trendy pants, tops, sweaters, shirts, t-shirts, accessories)
- Drugstore.com (health goods, personal care products, makeup, vitamins)
- Conde Nast (magazines, travel guides, prints, poster, reference materials)
- SwimOutlet.com (swimwear, gear, clothing and accessories)
- Century 21 (clothing, belts, shoes, handbags, accessories)
- Nordstrom (fashions for men, women and home)
- Time (magazines, books, videos)
- Shop Rite (snacks, chips, candy, foodstuffs, sauces, spices)
- Backcountry (clothing and gear for hiking, camping and rugged outdoor activities)
- Rue La La (discounted designer apparel, shoes and accessories)
- Neiman Marcus (designer dresses, tops, shirts, pants, shoes, jewelry)
- Cole Haan (shoes, bags, accessories, outerwear)
- Kohl's (housewares, bath goods, clothes, shoes, belts, jewelry)
- Hanes (underwear, t-shirts, bras, socks, sleepwear)
- National Geographic Society (magazines, travel guides, reference materials, videos)
- Walmart (candy, snacks, home goods, personal care and health products, small appliances)
- Newsweek (magazines, reference materials)
- Bergdorf Goodman (luxury apparel, shoes accessories and beauty products)
- Victoria's Secret (lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear)
We partner with hundreds of other stores as well to make your shopping experience productive and rewarding. If you're paying with international credit cards and find a store that doesn't accept them, that’s not a problem. We offer a MyUS Personal Shopper Service for members.
Internationally Delivery Estimates: USA to KOR
Don’t trust less reliable and slower shipping options like small freight forwarders or slow sea freight delivery services when the experts at MyUS can have your US goods to you in a few days - and at low costs.
Take advantage of our 20 years of delivery experience and you’ll typically receive your shipments in:
- 2-4 business days when you choose Express shipping methods (our preferred choice)
- 5-8 business days when you choose Economy shipping methods
With MyUS as your international shipping company, you won't wait long for your deliveries.
Affordable International Shipping to South Korea
We know you don’t want to spend too much money on shipping. That's why we work hard everyday to make international shipping cheaper for our members. We've learned a few things about saving on shipping costs and pass those savings on to our members, for example:
- We never charge parcel bundling, repackaging or airplane fuel fees like so many of our competitors do.
- We offer Premium Memberships that save members 20% on every shipment.
- We negotiate great discounted rates from our shipping couriers (FedEx, DHL and UPS).
Have a specific item in mind you want to ship? For a MyUS shipping quote, use our online shipping calculator at the top of this page.
MyUS Delivers Parcels to South Korea Every Day
When you're a leading international shipping company, the more destinations you can deliver to the better. We deliver to nearly every area in South Korea including these cities:
- And many more towns
If your city was not on the list, chances are MyUS can still deliver your goods to you. We deliver to thousands of cities across the globe in more than 220 countries including the Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Macao, China, Russia and Palau.
To Ensure Fast Delivery, Please Do Not Ship Banned Products
South Korea's government bans certain items from import. MyUS cannot and will not ship any of these items. To keep your shipment legal and hassle-free, please avoid these items:
- Animal skins, non-domesticated
- Electronic cigarettes
- Kitchen waste disposer
- Lithium metal batteries
- Negotiable bonds, drafts
- Products made in Iran
- Traveler’s checks
- Jerky, ham, sausage
- Graphite products
- DHEA hormone drug
- Bearer documents
- Hazardous liquids
Learn more about KOR import restrictions by visiting the country's official government website.
If your purchases include restricted or dangerous goods, MyUS is glad to assist you with fulfilling any additional required actions or packaging needs for safe shipment.
When you want reliable, affordable and fast international deliveries, MyUS is the solution. We’ve been experts in our field for more than 20 years and we take the guesswork out of your international shopping experience. Join today to start shopping truly border-free.
Any delivery times mentioned herein are estimates. There are many circumstances - such as weather, delays at South Korean customs offices - which could cause delays. MyUS is not responsible for any such delays. If you have any questions about international shipping, please contact our Customer Service Department.
MyUS teams with: FedEx Express for express shipping; FedEx, UPS and DHL for standard deliveries; FedEx Economy and USPS for economy shipping; and FedEX Freight for freight shipments.