How to Shop US Stores and Get Purchases Shipped to Niger
MyUS is the answer to getting US goods delivered to your home in NER. Our members have trusted us for more than 20 years to get their US merchandise delivered to them fast and affordably. With MyUS, you can shop stores online - even if they say they don't ship overseas.
As a member, you'll have unlimited access to thousands of stores selling the clothes, electronics, makeup and more your family wants and needs. Once you buy it online, MyUS will take care of getting it your home in just a few days. Here's how our service works:
- Become a member today and instantly receive a MyUS shipping address
- Shop your favorite US stores online
- Enter your new MyUS address as your shipping address during the checkout process
- Your merchandise is delivered to MyUS, and we repack it and ship it to you within 2-4 days
Join today and become one of our 350,000+ happy members.
How Many Days Does it Take to Ship to Niger from the USA?
Delivering your package to NER can take as little as two business days. We offer our members reliable shipping options that can be very fast or very economical. The choice is always yours.
If you want your goods in al little time as possible, choose an Express or Urgent Shipment that can have your parcel to you home in NE in 2 to 4 business days. We also have more savings-oriented shipping methods as well. Choose an Economy or Standard shipment to save even more and your merchandise will arrive in between 5 and 8 business days, on average.
MyUS Serves These Niger Locations
You don't have to worry about international shipping anymore. We take care of that for you. Our deliveries are reliable and far-reaching. We ship to nearly every country in the world. So, no matter where you call home in NE, we're confident we can get your purchases to you. Here are just some of the cities we can deliver to in Niger:
- Birni N'Gaous
Rest assured that we can reach more destinations in NE than listed above. If you didn't see your location, give us a call and we can confirm we deliver there. Chances are, we do. Since 1997, MyUS has delivered more than 11,000,000 packages to members in countries and territories all over the globe including nearby Algeria, Chad, Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Benin and Burkina Faso.
Get Ready for Low International Shipping Costs
We offer low rates. In fact, our members have saved more than $70,000,000 on international shipping in the past 12 months alone. Here’s how:
- Due to our high volume of shipments, we’ve negotiated discounted rates from FedEX, UPS, USPS and DHL
- When you join MyUS as a Premium Member, you'll save an extra 20% on every shipment you make with us.
- We set ourselves apart from the competition by never charging you repackaging, bundling or airline fuel fees. In fact, our free bundling and consolidation services can save you up to an additional $400 a year.
If you would like to see an example of our shipping and freight rates, use the shipping calculator located at the top of this page.
Shop American-Based Stores from Your Home
With such low shipping rates, it's easy to stock up on the great brand-name merchandise you deserve from thousands of American online stores. Shop your favorites for authentic fashion, handbags, electronics, video games, makeup, tools, car parts and more. Our members in Niger love shopping from stores like these:
- Amazon (DVDs, books, electronics, clothing, tools, housewares, watches, jewelry)
- Webstaurant Store (pots, pans, dinner settings, flatware, kitchen utensils, paper plates, plastic silverware)
- Baby Vision (baby clothes, sleepwear, accessories, bottles, toys, travel gear)
- Urban Decay (mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, concealers, brushes, applicators)
- Breed.com (watches and sunglasses)
- NY Lingerie (bras, shapewear, underwear, socks, shorts, pants, jackets and hoodies)
- Joycells.com (unlocked cell phones, no-contract cell phones, SIM cards and tools)
- Au Ratio (music, DVDs, toys, clothing and more)
- Overstock.com (housewares, clothing, furniture, rugs, electronics)
- Wireless Experts (cell phones, accessories, phone cards, laptops and more)
- Uline.com (shipping boxes, supplies and packing materials)
- Davis Retail Group (big and tall clothing, bib overalls, work clothing)
- Mycubanstore (guayabera, hats, tropical clothing for men and women)
- Toms Ware (men's shirts, sweaters, suits and more; women's dresses and clothing)
- Avani Organics (hand-crafted California skate and surf clothing and gear)
- Bargain Deals 4u (cosmetics, skincare, haircare, beauty products)
- Blue Grass Wholesale (batteries, power supplies and accessories)
- Boxwave Corporation (cellphones, cases and accessories)
- Drugstore.com (vitamins, skincare, makeup, supplements, beauty, haircare, health products)
MyUS makes border-free shopping a breeze and affordable. Our members have access to exclusives store coupons and sales. You can also download the MyUS Shopping button to be able to checkout from multiple websites in on cart.
List of Items Banned From Entering Niger
We cannot ship items banned from import to NER. You can avoid package processing and shipping delays by not buying these things:
- Checks, blank stock
- Credit card blanks
- Drugs with no prescription
- Knives (except cutlery)
- Magnetized materials
- Precious stones
Learn more about NER import bans on their customs website. However, it’s important to know that if you buy “restricted” or "dangerous" items, (these differ from "prohibited" items), MyUS is one of the few shipping companies that can deliver these items safely and legally. If you have any questions about import laws and regulations, don't hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Service team via phone, online chat or email.
Let MyUS be your international shipping solution and you will save on every shipment and always receive fast and reliable deliveries - not to mention expert customer service. Join today and join over 350,000 happy global shoppers who trust us to deliver authentic American merchandise to their homes daily.
Delivery times to Niger illustrated herein are based on averages. MyUS is not responsible for delays caused by unforeseen acts of weather, political climate or delays at Niger customs offices. MyUS uses FedEx Freight of all freight shipments, FedEx, DHL, UPS and USPS for standard and economy shipments, and FedEx Express for all urgent and time-sensitive deliveries.