How Buy From American Stores & Ship to Nepal (Even From Websites That Do Not Ship Overseas)
Keeping track of which websites will actually ship your purchases to Nepal is tiresome, and often robs you of the best online deals because you’re limited to shopping a small subset of websites. As a MyUS Member, you can shop virtually any website you wish and ship those packages to your home in Nepal. It’s easy, convenient, and much cheaper than you may think. Here’s how we make online shopping as easy as 1-2-3:
- Sign up for a MyUS membership and get a US mailing address instantly
- Choose from thousands of websites to do your shopping (even from sites that do not ship abroad) and enter your MyUS address at checkout as the “ship to” address
- Your purchases will arrive at our US warehouse, and we will forward your package to you in Nepal
Become a MyUS Member today and see how fun it can be to shop without borders.
Border-Free Shopping to NP is Easy with MyUS
Do you want to buy clothing, toys, makeup and more from America, without keeping track of which stores ship abroad to NPL? MyUS makes it convenient to shop all your favorite websites, even those that do not offer international shipping. With a MyUS membership, you can enjoy shopping at stores like these:
- Amazon.com (hardcover and paperback books, playing cards, DVDs)
- Time (magazines, maps)
- Conde Nast (magazines, cartoons, framed art)
- Gap.com (casual clothing for men, women, kids)
- National Geographic Society (magazine subscriptions, clothing, books, jewelry)
- Cricket Media (educational children’s magazines)
- KalmbachStore.com (jewelry, beading, posters, globes)
- Disney Store (children’s clothing, toys, costumes)
- Meredith.com (magazine & book publishing)
- Hearst.com (monthly magazines)
- Nespresso.com (coffee makers, coffee capsules)
- BonnierCorp.com (digital books and events)
- Cable Matters (cable products including hdmi, dvi, vga)
- Wenner Media (publisher of Rolling Stone and US weekly)
- Nature.com (science magazines)
- Harper's Magazine (monthly magazine for literature, politics, culture)
- Smithsonian Enterprises (products inspired by history)
- CraftsAmericana.com (knitting and quilting supplies)
- Mansueto.com (publishers of Inc. and Fast Company magazines)
- American Eagle Outfitters (trendy fashions for young adults)
Ready to get started? Become a MyUS member today and begin shopping within minutes!
Shipping Rates: How Much Will it Cost to Ship American Goods to Nepal?
We work hard to keep our shipping rates low while still providing great delivery options with the best carriers in the business: UPS, USPS, DHL & FedEx. Here’s how we ship to Nepal while keeping our prices low:
- Due to the large volume of shipping that we conduct, we’re able to secure exclusive, discounted rates with our carriers
- We don’t charge extra for rebundling or repacking your purchases (consolidating your items into one box = big savings on shipping)
- Unlike our competitors, we do not charge airplane fuel fees
- We offer TruePrice, a straightforward, weight-based pricing system that saves you money
- Premium Members save 20% on every parcel shipped to their door
Interested to see how much you could save with MyUS? Use our free shipping calculator to get a quote for international shipping (discounts will not apply to your free quote unless you are logged in as a Member.)
When Can I Expect My Parcels to Arrive in NPL?
We understand you’re eager to receive your new purchases. Most shipments received by our US facility in Florida, USA are processed within hours of arriving and we work with only the best carriers (UPS, USPS, DHL & FedEx) to ensure that your parcels arrive fast. Choose from many shipping options, including these popular choices:
- Economy - average shipping time of 5 to 8 days
- Express - average shipping time of 2 to 4 days
Choose the right shipping option for you, and enjoy cross-border online shopping from the comfort of your home in Nepal.
Can You Deliver to My Address?
We already ship to municipalities all over Nepal, including:
- Madhyapur Thimi
Don’t see your municipality listed above? Not a problem. We have every confidence that we can ship to your doorstep, whether you are near Mount Everest, the border of India, or somewhere in between, we can deliver to you. We ship to hundreds of countries around the world, including the neighboring and nearby countries of China, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Banned and Prohibited Goods: What Cannot Be Imported to NPL
All countries impose import bans and restrictions, including Nepal. MyUS cannot ship banned or prohibited goods, and we are legally obligated to inspect all packages before they ship from our US facility. If prohibited items are found, we can assist you in returning them to the online retailer. To avoid delays, please avoid these items:
- Cassette players
- Beef products
- Military motor vehicles, weapons, firearms
- Personal mail
- Car and Citizins’ band radios
- Long range wireless walkie-talkies
- Satellite parts
Please visit Nepal’s official website for a complete list of banned goods, along with any recent updates or modifications. Items classified as “restricted” or “dangerous” (such as paints, perfumes and nail polishes) can often be shipped, provided the necessary packaging and permits are secured. The MyUS compliance team has extensive knowledge on shipping these types of goods and is ready to help. MyUS has 20 years of expertise as an international shipping company, put our experience to work for you by becoming a Member today.Our Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight, and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. Shipping times estimated on this page are subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances, including hazardous weather, political unrest and the local customs office. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.