Can I Shop American Websites & Ship to Puerto Rico - Even if they Don’t Ship Internationally? The Answer is YES!
Whether your favorite stores ship to the Caribbean Islands or not, MyUS makes international shopping and shipping fast and convenient. Shopping online from PRI can be as easy as 1-2-3 with MyUS:
- Sign up for a MyUS membership and automatically receive your own US mailing address
- Shop virtually any American store’s website (regardless of whether or not they ship directly to PR) and enter your MyUS address as the “ship to” address at checkout
- Your purchases will arrive at our US warehouse where they will be repackaged to lower shipping rates and shipped to your door in Puerto Rico
See how easy it is to enjoy border-free shopping with MyUS - become a member today!
With MyUS, Border-Free Shopping & Shipping to PR is Possible
Would you like to buy clothing, toys, books and more from the USA, without keeping track of which stores will ship to the island? MyUS makes it easy and convenient to shop your favorite online retailers from Puerto Rico. Here’s a sampling of the stores available to you with a MyUS membership:
- Amazon.com (paperback books, watches, toys, nail polish)
- Rue La La (slacks, jackets, jewelry)
- Kohl’s (home goods, perfume, watches)
- J. Crew (sneakers, socks, sportswear)
- Zappos.com (casual footwear, briefcases, hosiery)
- Century 21 (makeup, cosmetic cases, handbags)
- Shopbop.com (earrings, necklaces, women’s dresses)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (designer fashion apparel for men, women, kids)
- The Honest Company (facial soaps, lotions)
- Land of Nod (children’s furniture, decor, rugs)
- The Sharper Image (golf gadgets, electronics, sound machines)
- Cole Haan (men’s loafers, boots, apparel)
- SwimOutlet.com (swimsuits, activewear)
- Vista Print (business cards, flyers, postcards)
- YOOXGroup.com (denim, shoes, luggage)
- DSW.com Shoe Warehouse (dress shoes, purses, socks)
- ALDO (Sandals, high heel shoes, loafers)
Ready to shop? Become a MyUS member now, and start shopping within minutes!
How Much Will Shipping My US Goods to Puerto Rico Cost?
Looking for cheap shipping from the US mainland to PR? We work hard to keep our postage costs low while still providing great delivery options with the best couriers in the business. This means that not only do you get low shipping rates, but you get top quality service as well. We try to get you the cheapest shipping rates! Take a look at a few of the ways we save you money:
- We do not charge for consolidating your purchases into less boxes, which results in big savings.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we do not charge for airplane fuel or repacking (reducing unnecessary shipping weight)
- We offer TruePrice pricing - straightforward, weight-based pricing that saves you money
- Our Premium members save 20% on every parcel shipped to their door
Want to take a look at how much YOU could save? Scroll to the top of this page and check out our free shipping calculator for a US shipping quote. Please keep in mind: special member discounts will not appear unless you are logged in as a MyUS member.
When Can I Expect My Delivery to Arrive?
We know you’re eager to receive your purchases, and most packages received by our US warehouse in Florida (USA) are processed that very same day (usually within just a few hours). We work with the very best couriers (UPS, USPS, FedEx and UPS) to ensure that your purchases not only arrive fast, but safely. We have different shipping methods available to get your packages to Puerto Rico:
- Economy - average shipping time is within 5 to 8 business days
- Express - shipments can be expected within 2 to 4 business days
Choose the shipping option that’s right for you, and enjoy online shopping again!
MyUS Ships To All Cities in Puerto Rico
We already ship to cities all over Puerto Rico, including:
- San Juan
- Vega Baja
- Trujillo Alto
- San Sebastián
- Vega Alta
- San Germán
- Río Grande
- San Isidro
Don’t see your city listed? No problem! We’re confident we can ship to your doorstep, whether you are one the main island of Puerto Rico, or one of the smaller islands such as Culebra and Vieques. We ship to hundreds of countries around the world, many in your own backyard, including Haiti, Jamaica and the Bahamas.
Items Banned from Shipment to Puerto Rico
Some items are banned from shipping to Puerto Rico and MyUS is legally obligated to inspect any and all packages before they ship. If banned goods are found, we can help you return them to the online retailer, but to avoid these kinds of issues, please avoid these items that are illegal to import into PR:
- Live animals, including insects
- Plants and cut flowers
- Pornographic materials
- Food and beverages requiring refrigeration
- Weapons and firearms
- Used hypodermic needles and syringes
- Coins, currency and paper money
- Lottery tickets
- Gambling devices and machines
- Cremated human remains
- Human and animal embryos
Please note that sometimes when you ship to PR, the government requires an Automated Export System (AES) filing, which we are happy to do on your behalf. Just ask our friendly Customer Service team about pricing. MyUS can also help you ship items that are considered dangerous or restricted by customs. We’re experts in shipping items such as paints and nail polishes that often require special handling, packaging or permits. Here at MyUS, we have 20 years of expertise in the world of international shipping, put our experience to work for you by becoming a MyUS member today.Shipping times listed on this page are subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances, including hazardous weather, political unrest, holidays and the local customs office. Please visit our FAQ page for more information. Our Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, our Freight shipping via FedEx Freight, and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS.