Swedish Shoppers Love Buying Toys From the USA!
How to Buy US Items from Stores that Don’t Ship Directly to Sweden
Found something online you must have, but it’s from the United States and the store won’t ship to international addresses? Don’t worry - you can buy that item with MyUS!
When you join MyUS, you instantly receive a MyUS shipping address, which looks like this:
4283 Express Lane
Suite: XXX-XXX (Your Private Suite Number)
Sarasota, Florida, USA 34249
You can use your American shipping address when you checkout at almost any US website. Retailers then ship your orders to our secure Florida warehouse where we receive them on your behalf.
We can then consolidate your purchases into one box for free (to save on shipping charges). Once your purchases are repackaged, our international courier partners (FedEx, DHL & UPS) deliver your package to you in Sweden at reduced international shipping rates.
MyUS makes it easy to buy what you want from the USA. Join today and you could be shopping in minutes!
American Stores Swedish MyUS Members Can Shop
Do you want to buy products from America but find many US stores won’t ship to Sweden? MyUS can help. When you become a MyUS member, you receive your own MyUS address and suite. Use your new US shipping address at checkout, and you can shop almost any US store.
With MyUS, you can get great online deals on golf gear, baby clothes, furniture, makeup, designer clothes, shoes, PlayStation games, XBox games and more from the USA. Some of our Swedish members’ favorite American stores include:
- Ralph Lauren
- Amazon (US)
- Victoria’s Secret
- RI Media
- NYX Cosmetics
- Century 21
- Bath & Body Works
- Restoration Hardware
- JA Cosmetics
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- NHL Store
- The American Girl Store
- The Disney Store
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- and many more US shopping sites!
This list is just a small sample of stores you’re able to shop...the choices are endless. So, which American store will you shop at first?
Member Bonus: If you have difficulty with a US store accepting your Swedish or international credit card, our US personal shoppers can purchase the item on your behalf.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to SE from the US?
International shipping prices vary, depending a few factors:
- Did you select economy or expedited shipping?
- How much does your package weigh? (We charge based on parcel weight ONLY - other shipping companies charge based on package weight PLUS package size dimensions)
- Are you a Premium member? (Premium MyUS members receive an extra 20% off each shipment)
- Did you take advantage of our free package consolidation service?
If you already know the weight of the package you want to ship to Sweden, use our helpful shipping calculator at the top of this page to estimate your shipping rates. Just note, it won’t include extra MyUS member discounts if you’re not logged into your MyUS account.
How Much Will You Save on Shipping When You’re a MyUS Member?
MyUS members can save up to 80% off international shipping costs thanks to these FREE services:
- Free package consolidation - ship one package overseas instead of many smaller packages, which can save you hundreds of dollars every year
- Free package storage (5 days for Basic members and 30 days for Premium members)
- Free repacking to reduce unnecessary (and expensive) packing material
MyUS members also receive discounted FedEx, DHL and UPS shipping rates on every package. Join today to receive a MyUS address and start shopping US websites online and shipping parcels to Sweden for cheap.
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Package?
Most MyUS packages are delivered within 3 to 6 days of their arrival in our US warehouse.
If you need expedited service, select urgent shipping, and your items will typically arrive within 3 to 4 working days. If you’re looking for a cheaper international shipping option, choose economy shipping, and your parcel will generally be delivered within 5 to 10 working days.
Shipping services to Sweden include Small Pack Saver, Budget Economy, FedEx Economy, FedEx Priority, DHL Express, UPS Expedited and UPS Worldwide Saver.
We Ship US Products to All Swedish Cities
MyUS proudly serves Sweden and we’ve partnered with FedEx, DHL and UPS so we can ship your US purchases to all of SWE, including these towns:
- many other Swedish cities
We happily ship US parcels to all 14 stads, including the Borås, Gothenburg, Haparanda, Helsingborg, Landskrona, Lidingö, Malmö, Mölndal, Solna, Stockholm, Sundbyberg, Trollhättan, Vaxholm and Västerås municipalities.
MyUS helps people all around the world buy the products they want from the USA. We have thousands of happy Swedish members as well as many members in nearby countries Norway, Finland, Poland and Denmark.
Items Banned from Entering Sweden
Sweden’s customs agency prohibits some items from entering its borders, including, but not limited to:
- Guns and ammunition
- Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, hard alcohol)
- Prescription pharmaceutical drugs
- Dietary Supplements (vitamins, amino acids, minerals, herbal supplements, concentrates, metabolites, constituents, extracts or any combination of these items)
- Tea originating in China
- Plants and dried leaves
- Products made in Iran
- Atlantic red fin tuna from Belize, Panama and Honduras
- Toys and games that contain copper sulfate
- Rubber erasers that look like food products
- All products that contain dimethylfumarate (DMF)
- Products that have been treated with cadmium
- CFC, HCFC (products containing foam rubber, aerosols (hair sprays) or fire extinguishers with halon
- Most seeds and beans from Egypt
- Counterfeit handbags, purses, clothing and any other falsely branded items
MyUS cannot ship any prohibited or banned item to Sweden, and we cannot ship any items that are banned from US export. For a complete list of items you can’t ship to Sweden, visit their official customs website.
Wondering if you can ship a certain item to Sweden? Customs laws can be complex, and there are many items that require specific paperwork or special packaging to be legally shipped to SWE.
MyUS is here to help. We’ve been exporting parcels internationally since 1997. Contact us today and we’ll help get your shipment delivered legally and safely.
Swedish Delivery Notes: Delivery times may vary based on your specific location, weather, political forces and your local Swedish Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Sweden. Express shipping delivered via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping deliver via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight air shipping delivered via FedEx Freight.