How Get US Products Shipped to Uzbekistan
Shopping online should be a pleasure, but it can quickly become overwhelming for international shoppers. Are you frustrated by the high cost of postage from the USA and tired of websites that won’t ship to your country? MyUS is the solution. With a MyUS Membership, you can shop thousands of popular US-based websites, without worry of which stores ship internationally. How does it work? Here’s a quick rundown:
- Join MyUS, and get a US mailing address immediately
- Go online and shop from thousands of websites, even those that do not ship internationally
- Enter your new MyUS shipping address as your “ship to” address at checkout
- When your packages arrive at our US facility, we will inspect your items for damage and bundle your shipments (to reduce postage), then deliver to your door in UZB
Shop and ship the stores you want from the comfort of your own home with MyUS.
Experience Border-Free Shopping at its Finest
Some of the best deals can be found online, but when you’re limited to the stores that ship directly to Uzbekistan, you can miss out. That’s where MyUS does its magic. When you become a MyUS Member, virtually any website is available to you, giving you the freedom to shop for the best price and buy straight from the stores you want. Which stores would YOU shop if you had the choice? Here are some favorites that our Members in Uzbekistan are enjoying:
- Amazon.com (paperback books, watches, toys)
- Nordstrom (women’s shirts, pants, men’s clothing)
- Victoria's Secret (lingerie, bras, swimwear)
- Zara.com (the latest fashion trends for men, women & kids)
- Bodybuilding (vitamins, protein supplements)
- Beauty.com (lipstick, eyeliner, moisturizer)
- Carters & Oshkosh B’gosh (infant and toddler clothes for boys and girls)
- Dick's Sporting Goods (outdoor gear including tents, sleeping bags)
- Revolve.com (designer apparel for men and women)
- Roberts LP (cameras, GoPro, bluetooth headsets)
- Under Armour (sports apparel, shoes and accessories)
- Swarovski (necklaces, earrings, bracelets)
- BonnierCorp.com (magazines)
- My Habit (clothing and jewelry)
- Shopbop.com (women’s apparel, shoes and jewelry)
- Docooler.com (tablets, PCs, cell phones)
- Eileen Fisher (fashion for women - tops, pants, jackets)
- Blinq.com (electronics, home& garden, health & fitness)
- OxKom (skin care, cosmetics)
- Venus.com (swimsuits, shoes, hanbags, dresses)
These stores are only a taste of the wide variety of choices our Members have. Join today and enjoy online shopping without any restrictions.
Can MyUS Ship To My Address in Uzbekistan?
We ship to all twelve provinces of Uzbekistan, from the Aral Sea up north to the the town of Termez on the border of Afghanistan, and everywhere in between, including:
Rest easy if you don’t see your town listed above, this is only an example of our delivery area and we can likely deliver straight to your door. Our couriers are in Central Asia on a daily basis, frequently delivering to your neighboring countries of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan.
Shipping Rates from the United States to Uzbekistan
International shipping costs can be outrageous when you’re shipping from individual stores on your own, but as a MyUS Member, you have access to exclusive discounts on overseas shipping. How do we do it? Because of the large volume of shipments we handle on a daily basis, we’ve been able to secure special pricing with our couriers (DHL, UPS, USPS and FedEx), but that’s only the beginning of how we help you save. Take a look at some of the other ways:
- We calculate shipping fees by weight only, not be weight plus package size like our competitors. We call this our TruePrice Pledge, and it has already saved our Members over $2 million!
- All Premium MyUS Members receive an extra 20% off EVERY shipment
- We never charge air fuel fees, unlike most of our competitors
- We offer FREE parcel bundling - by removing unnecessary packaging and combining multiple boxes into one, we dramatically reduce your shipping fees
Ready for a free shipping quote? Use our free shipping calculator at the top of this page to get started. Please keep in mind that special Member discounts will not appear until you are logged in as a MyUS member.
How Long Will It Take to Ship My Parcels from America to Uzbekistan?
Our goal is to provide our Members with the quickest shipping experience possible, and we think you’ll be pleased with our shipping options and typical delivery times. These are the estimated delivery times of two popular shipping options:
- Express Shipments: 2-4 days
- Economy Shipments: 5-8 days
We work hard to ensure shipments leave our warehouse within 8-24 hours and we ship packages around the globe 6 days a week! We also offer a wide range of shipping options from our partners DHL, FedEx, UPS and USPS. From the fastest delivery to the most economical (and everywhere in between) we have a shipping option that’s right for you.
What is Prohibited From Import?
All countries have import and export bans, and our compliance team has the experience to help you navigate the differences between banned and restricted goods. Banned and prohibited goods are never allowed for import. MyUS checks all items entering our warehouse and will help you return any banned items for a refund before you incur overseas shipping charges. Avoid purchasing these items for import to UZB:
- Precious metals and stones
- Pornographic material
- Animal furs
- Money orders
- Religious books
- Contact lenses
For a complete list of goods banned or restricted from import to UZ, please visit the customs website of Uzbekistan. There may also be items that are labeled “dangerous” or “restricted” by your local customs office, and in many cases these items can still be shipped with the proper permits and packaging. In fact, we’re one of the only global shipping companies that has the expertise to ship these types of items.
Shipping estimates given on this page can be affected by conditions beyond our control, such as weather, political forces and your local customs office. Please the MyUS FAQs for more information. Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS.