Shop Online and Ship to Antigua & Barbuda (Even From US Stores That Won’t Ship Internationally!)
Unfortunately, too many US-based websites won’t ship internationally to Antigua & Barbuda. But with a MyUS membership, you can get what you want. MyUS makes cross-border shopping fast, affordable and convenient. How does it all work? It’s this easy:
- Sign up for a MyUS membership and instantly get your own US mailing address
- Shop online at popular American websites, including stores that say they do not ship overseas
- Enter your MyUS mailing address as the “ship to” address at checkout
- Your items arrive at our US warehouse and are bundled for cost savings and re-shipped to your door in ATG
Ready to experience quick and easy shopping from the stores you love? Get started with a MyUS membership today.
Shop The Stores You Want with MyUS
Wish you could buy clothes online from the websites you desire, not just the stores that ship to you in AT? It’s possible with MyUS! Forget the trouble of trying to keep track of which websites will deliver to you. With a MyUS shipping address, you can shop for video games, electronics, skin care products, books and more from the stores of your choosing. Take a look at just a few of the stores available to you with a MyUS membership:
- Amazon.com (books, DVDs, toys, nail polish)
- Conde Nast (note cards, magazines, framed prints)
- Time.com (magazine subscription, cover prints)
- Vprecords.com (reggae music, albums, CDs, videos)
- Bloomberg LP (subscription-only newsletters, magazines including Bloomberg Markets, Bloomberg Pursuits and BusinessWeek)
- Bodybuilding.com (protein powders, fitness clothing, exercise equipment)
- Hearst.com (monthly magazine subscriptions)
- Rockauto.com (auto parts, auto body parts)
- Ralph Lauren (men’s shirts, slacks, footwear)
- Walmart.com (cell phones, headphones, wrenches, toys)
- Meredith.com (hardcover and paperback books, magazines)
- New York Media (electronic magazines)
- Rainbowshops.com (trendy clothing for women, kids, plus size)
- Destinationxl.com (men’s big & tall apparel)
- Firemountaingems.com (jewelry making supplies, wholesale beads)
- Worldmarket.com (lighting, furniture, rugs, curtains)
- High Class Mobile (supplier of used cell phones and tablets)
- Zydistro (tablet accessories, wireless devices)
These are only a handful of stores that are available to you as a MyUS member. Join today and shop your favorite stores within minutes.
When Will My Delivery Arrive in Antigua & Barbuda?
We understand that as soon as you place an online order, you’re eager to receive your delivery. Most shipments arriving at our facility in Florida (USA) are processed the very same day, that’s part of our Quick Ship Pledge. We also teamed up with the best international couriers in the business (UPS, USPS, FedEx and UPS) to be sure that your purchases not only arrive fast, but safely and in one piece. Choose from a variety of shipping methods, including:
- Economy shipping with an average shipping time of 5-8 days
- Express shipping with an average delivery time of 2-4 days
We receive deliveries to our US warehouse throughout the day and couriers pick up directly from our facility. This means that we never have to wait for delivery or pickup like smaller companies do (which increases your wait time).
What is the Cost to Deliver a Parcel to Antigua & Barbuda?
Want cheap shipping to ATG? We keep our costs as low as possible, and we always pass the discounts on to you. We take great pride in offering low rates with the best customer service - it’s what we’ve been doing for 20 years. Here are some of the ways we cut the cost, but not the quality:
- Unlike most competitors, we do not charge for airplane fuel - ever!
- We consolidate boxes to reduce shipping costs and never charge a fee for this service
- Premium Members save 20% on every overseas shipment
- We will inspect your items for damage as they arrive at our warehouse and can assist with exchanges before you pay shipping, duty and taxes
Curious to know how much you could save? Get a quote for shipping costs with our free shipping calculator located near the top of this page. Please keep in mind that member discounts will not appear as part of your quote unless you are logged in as a MyUS member.
MyUS Ships All Over Antigua and Barbuda
MyUS can ship to the Lesser Antilles, including the islands of Antigua and Barbuda. We can deliver parcels all over the islands, including but not limited to:
- Saint John's
- All Saints
- Cedar Grove
- English Harbour
- Old Road
- Seaview Farm
- Clare Hall
- Potters Village
- Dickenson Bay
We ship to every port and town in ATG, so if you do not see your town listed above, rest assured we can still deliver to you. With over 220 countries and territories served, we’re already delivered to your area. In fact, we regularly ship to your neighboring islands of Grenada, Jamaica and Barbados.
Items That Are Banned from Entering Antigua & Barbuda
MyUS cannot ship banned or prohibited items at any time. We are legally obligated to inspect all boxes coming into our warehouse and will notify you if a product you have purchased is banned from import to AT. In these cases, we will help you return the product to the store of purchase for a refund. To avoid these kinds of returns and delays, please refrain from purchasing banned goods, including but not limited to:
- Log and timber products from Liberia, including poles, sheets, flooring and moldings
- Animal furs
- Goods defined as dangerous by the National Air Transport Association
- Magnetized materials
- Wet ice
- Category B (UN3373) Biological substances - this is for Antigua only
- Flammable materials
- Bearer documents
For a full list of banned and prohibited goods, please visit Antigua and Barbuda’s customs website. Sometimes, common goods such as nail polish can be deemed “dangerous” by local customs offices. When this happens, MyUS can help. We know how to secure the proper permits and packaging to expertly ship restricted goods without delay. Experience a global shipping company at its very best - become a MyUS member now.
Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight, and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. Shipping estimates given on this page can be impacted by unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of MyUS. These include, but are not limited to dangerous weather conditions and political upheaval. See our shipping FAQs for more information.