Follow These Easy Fixes to Save More When Shipping to Australia
Shipping from USA to Australia Has Never Been Easier
Join MyUS today and you could be shopping American stores within minutes. Your American purchases could be at your doorstep as soon as 2-4 days!
What American Stores Can Aussies Shop Online with MyUS?
Shopping US stores online from Australia is simple with MyUS. Since 1997, MyUS has helped people buy items online for cheap from the United States. With MyUS, you can shop hundreds of US stores, including:
- Victoria's Secret
- Bath & Body Works
- Disney Store
- Weissman Designs
- Toys R Us
- Babies R Us
- and many more popular American stores and brands
Have a specific American store in mind? Chances are, you’ll be able to buy products from the store you want with MyUS. Check out our Top U.S. stores to see if your desired American store is on the list, or ask one of our friendly customer service representatives about the store you want to shop today.
Pick Your Favorite Carrier Service
Only like shipping with FedEx? Is DHL your favorite? Need your shipment in two days? As a MyUS member you get to decide what global carrier service you want to use with each shipment! Shipping rates and delivery times depend on what carrier is selected.
- DHL Parcel Direct
- Budget Economy
- FedEx Economy
- FedEx Priority
- DHL Express
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- UPS Expedited
Get Cheap Shipping to Australia with MyUS Premier Parcel Forwarding and Consolidation
With MyUS, the more you ship, the more you save on shipping. Thanks to our complimentary parcel consolidation service, you can reduce international postage rates by as much as 80% just by shipping multiple items in one box instead of separately. Here’s how it works:
- Shop American stores online, and buy items from different retailers.
- When you check out, enter your new MyUS address as your shipping address.
- We receive your parcels and send you a notification when each one arrives.
- We can hold your purchases in your secure MyUS suite until all your items arrive. Premium members receive up to 30 days free storage and Basic members receive up to 5 days free storage.
- Once all your items arrive, we re-pack your purchases into one efficient box, which greatly reduces shipping charges and allows you to ship items home for cheap.
- You receive all your purchases in one neatly organized box.
MyUS makes it easy to buy what you want from the United States. From TVs, watches, Apple products (iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and more), sneakers and t-shirts to dresses, vintage clothing, high heels, makeup, engagement rings and boutique designer clothing, MyUS has you covered. Happy shopping!
MyUS Delivers Parcels All Over Australia
MyUS delivers to all Australian cities, including:
- Gold Coast
- Tweed Heads
- Sunshine Coast
- Wagga Wagga
- Hervey Bay
- Coffs Harbour
- all other cities in AU
With MyUS, you can trust your packages will arrive quickly and safely, whether you live in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, South Australia or Western Australia. We proudly serve Australians in all regions.
Shipping Restrictions in Australia
Australia has its own import and customs laws, and some items are restricted or banned from entering AU. MyUS is unable to ship any banned items to Australia, including, but not limited to:
- Chewing tobacco and snuff
- Cigarette lighters
- Daggers and knives
- Live animals, including fish and birds
- Banderols/tax stickers
- Working and/or replica firearms, ammunition and explosives
- Weapons of any kind
- Toy guns
- Pepper spray
- Tear gas
- Body armor
- Laser pointers
- Electric shock devices (e.g., tasers)
- Handheld insect zappers
- Human remains, including ashes
- Perishable foods - any items requiring refrigeration
- All meat products
- Protrusion dog collars
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Counterfeit goods (fake designer purses, for example)
- Fresh fruit
- Unpopped popcorn
- Filament light globes
- Incandescent lamps
- Erasers that look or smell like food products
- Milk (except from New Zealand)
- Products made in Iran
Please note, this short list doesn’t include every item that is prohibited or restricted from shipping to AUS.
If you’re unsure if you can legally ship an item from the United States to Australia, please visit the Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s website or view the FedEX, DHL and UPS Australian shipping guides, linked near the top of this page.
Have other shipping questions? Please contact our friendly, world-class customer service team with any international shipping questions. We’re here to help you quickly and safely ship your goods to Australia.
*Delivery times may vary based on your specific location in Australia, weather in your region, political forces and Australia's Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Australia. Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping via FedEx Freight.