How to Get an iPhone 6s and 6s Plus if You Live Outside the US
Apple just unveiled the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. They officially go on sale September 25 in the US and a few other countries. (See how much an iPhone costs around the world).
Live outside of the United States but want to buy a new iPhone? No problem! Here’s how you can buy an iPhone 6s/6s Plus from the US for cheap:
- Sign up to get an instant MyUS shipping address
- Many of our members have trouble buying from Apple directly, so we recommend buying the new iPhone 6s/6s Plus online from eBay or ATT or Verizon directly off contract. You can also purchase accessories from Amazon for great deals.
- Enter your new MyUS address as the shipping address at checkout
- We’ll receive your new iPhone in our secured Florida facility and ship it out within 24 hours!
Why Should I Buy an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus Online from the USA? (Hint: Get It Faster & It’s Cheaper!)
It can be expensive when you buy an iPhone overseas. Even when you add in international shipping costs, it’s often still a lot cheaper to buy an iPhone straight from the US.
Check out the pricing grid below to see how much you can save (remember, these prices don’t even include your country’s taxes or markups stores add on, which can add on anywhere from $75-$450+ USD).
iPhone costs in countries where they’re first being released:
iPhone 6s & 6s Plus FAQ
In what countries can you buy an iPhone 6s and 6s Plus?
On 25 September 2015, they go on sale in:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- United States
By the end of 2015, 130+ other countries will have them (but remember it’s usually a lot cheaper to buy them from the US and ship them overseas rather than buy them direct from a store in another country).
How Do I Buy an Unlocked iPhone?
Have more questions about buying an unlocked iPhone 6? USA today wrote a detailed article that will help you out.
In what colors can I get the new iPhone?
The 6s and 6s Plus come in:
- Rose gold with a white bezel (NEW) It’s similar to the Apple Watch Edition in rose gold but not as pricey because it’s made of aluminum alloy.
- Space gray with black bezel
- Gold with white bezel
- Silver with white bezel
So what’s new with the iPhone 6s & 6s Plus?
Some of the best features with these new phones include:
- Much better camera: 12 megapixel images (versus 8 on the previous generation phone) and a better flash for clearer low-light selfies
- Ability for “live photos”: It captures 1.5 seconds before and after an image is taken so you can get a mini video of your moment
- Video: Better optical image stabilization
- Upgraded processor and increased battery life
- 3D Touch: Take action or access shortcuts based on the amount of pressure you put on the screen
- “Peek and Pop”: Ability to peek at messages and emails in the Mail app and preview links, versus fully opening them. If you want to open them, just quickly “pop” it open.
- Fun built-in traveling and fitness tools (an accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer and compass)
- Stronger aluminum and glass to prevent bending and breakage (aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and “the strongest cover glass used on any smartphone in the world” according to Apple)
- New rose gold color