MyUS Offers the Lowest Rates in the Industry, Find Out Why!
Which US Stores Ship to Canada via MyUS?
Our Canadian members find it’s often cheaper to buy computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothing (including kids and plus-sizes), dresses, makeup, baby gear (and more) from American stores instead of buying them in Canada.
We’ve helped Canadians--and people around the globe--shop more than 100,000 US retailers and ship their goods internationally. When you’re a MyUS member, you can shop almost any American website, including these popular stores:
- Amazon (everything under the sun)
- Kohl’s (department store)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup and beauty items)
- DSW (shoes)
- Drugstore.com (vitamins, over the counter medicine, healthcare)
- Beauty.com (makeup, hair and skincare items)
- 6PM (affordable fashion and clothing)
- Ralph Lauren (designer clothing for women, men and children)
- Walmart.com (low cost homegoods, clothing, cosmetics and more)
- Nordstrom (designer department store)
- Zulily (beauty, designer clothing, kids clothes, homegoods and more)
- Century 21 (clearance and flash sales)
- Zappos (shoes and more)
- GAP (affordable clothing for the whole family)
- Urban Decay (makeup and skincare)
- QVC (homegoods, jewelry, skincare and more on sale)
- Rainbow (affordable clothing for kids, juniors and women)
- Guess (designer jeans and clothing)
- Levis (jeans, jackets and more)
- Victoria’s Secret (underwear and lingerie)
- Toys ‘R US (toys and games)
- The Disney Store (everything Disney)
- Gymboree (baby and toddler clothing)
- J Crew (clothing, suits and dresses)
- Forever 21 (cheap dresses and clothes)
- plus many more US stores!
So...which stores will you shop first? Join today and you’ll receive your MyUS address right away.
US to Canada Postage: How much does shipping cost?
How much it will cost to ship to Canada from the United States? Use our shipping cost calculator, but keep in mind it won’t include discounts you may receive as a member, such as:
- Member-exclusive discounts with FedEx, DHL, UPS and the United States Postal Service.
- Extra 20% shipping discount for Premium members.
- Package consolidation savings when you buy from more than one US store (saves members an average of $400/year).
If you’re ready to buy from American stores online and save on shipping to Canada, become a MyUS member today!
Avoid the Confusion of Dimensional Weight
Members don't have to worry about the confusing math behind dimensional weight because MyUS charges based ONLY on weight of packages.** Want to ship a bike, what about a car seat for your newborn or a painting? No worries we can ship it for you and you'll save money too!
And with our tax free ZIP code members are saving even more!
How long does it take to ship packages from the US to Canada?
MyUS prides itself on delivering pristine packages as fast as possible. If you choose expedited or express shipping to CA, your package will typically be delivered within 1 to 4 days of its arrival in our Florida shipping center.
Economy or standard shipments can be expected to arrive within 5 to 10 days.
Cities MyUS Ships to in Canada
MyUS provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador.
We’ll ship American products to you door in any Canadian city, including:
- Quebec City
- St. Catharines - Niagara
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Abbotsford, BC
- Thunder Bay
- Saint John
- Red Deer
- White Rock
- Sault Ste. Marie
- many other cities and towns in CAN
Whether you live off the Hudson Bay, Northwestern Passages, Baffin Bay, Arctic Coast, Atlantic Coast, Pacific Coast or inland, we can help you buy American items and ship them home for a great rate.
MyUS has happy members in 220 countries and territories and an A+ rating with the US Better Business Bureau. We would be honored to serve you.
Prohibited Items: What you can’t ship to Canada from the United States of America
Some items are legally prohibited for import to Canada, including:
- Animals and furs
- Guns, gun parts and ammunition
- Human remains
- Precious metals and stones on jewelry
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Currency and coins
- Goods produced wholly or in part by prison labor
- Personal shipments of alcohol and tobacco
- Smokeless cigarettes and e-cigs
- Used mattresses
- Baby walkers (not including strollers or carriages)
- Products made in Iran
Please note this is not a complete list. For a full list of items that are prohibited in Canada, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency’s website.
If you accidentally purchased something from the USA that cannot legally be shipped to CA, or if your items arrive at our warehouse broken, we will be happy to help you return them.
We know USA and CAN customs and international duties and taxes can be confusing. We’re here to help. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
* Delivery times may vary based on your specific location, weather, political forces and your local Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Canada. Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping via FedEx Freight.
**Applies to international shipping from the USA via DHL, FedEx, and UPS and "Budget Carrier" option. Excludes oversized shipments and palletized shipments. Oversized shipments are those with linear dimensions (total Length + Width + Height) greater than 80 inches (203 cm). Items requiring some types of special packaging (e.g. crates), are not eligible for MyUS TruePrice pricing. MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not include additional or optional services such as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, duties or taxes. Comparison rates based on comparable services as of April 2018.