12 Perfect Gifts to Celebrate the Chinese New Year
Ready to celebrate the Chinese Year of the Dog? Chinese New Year 2018 falls on 16 February, and if you’re still looking for the perfect gifts for loved ones and friends, you’re in luck!
We’ve rounded up some of our favorite traditional (and not-so-traditional) gift ideas, perfect to celebrate the Year of the Dog. Shop your favorites today from US websites, and pay no US sales tax as a MyUS member.
12. The Year of the Dog Children's Book $12here.
11. Silk "Dog" Tie $150here.
10. Year of the Dog 2018 Chinese New Year T-Shirt $19here.
9. Lucky Red Envelopes for Gift Giving $8here.
8. Red Fleece Tunic $54here.
7. Chinese New Year Highlighting Palette $75here.
6. Puppy Bodysuit & Pant Set $28here.
5. Handmade Chinese Zodiac Bracelet $16
Perfect for easy gift giving, this fun elastic bracelet made of red agate beads comes with the Chinese zodiac sign of your choice and a gift pouch. Buy it here.
4. Cosmetic Clutch $11
Perfect for carrying makeup, toiletries, art supplies, and any other small items, this cosmetic clutch makes a great gift for teens and young women. Buy it here.
3. Year of the Dog Stuffed Animal $7
This little Year of the Dog mascot is a fun gift for kids and adults. Buy it here.
2. Etip Salty Dog Knit Tech Gloves $33
It’s the Year of the Dog, so why not “Salty Dog” gloves from The North Face? Buy a pair here.
1. Silk Scarf $129here.
We enjoy bringing our members new gift ideas, but some of the products featured above may have purchase restrictions, restrictions when using the MyUS Personal Shopper program, or may not take every form of payment. To find more information, please check with the merchant’s terms of sale, shipping guidelines and/or terms and conditions.