How to Shop US Stores and Ship to Brazil
No matter where you live in BR, shopping US stores is easier than ever before. With a MyUS membership, international shipping is simple and fast.
Shop for the clothes, toys, cosmetics, tools and video games your family loves from US retailer websites -- even if they don't ship to Brazil. MyUS makes international shopping easy. Here's how it works:
- Join MyUS today to instantly receive your personal MyUS shipping address
- Shop American websites (even ones that don’t ship directly to Brazil)
- At checkout, enter your MyUS address as your shipping address
- Your purchases arrive at our facility in Sarasota, Florida, USA
- We bundle your purchases to reduce shipping costs, then re-ship them to you
- Your US purchases arrive at your door in as little as 2 days!
It's really that easy. Don't spend another moment without your favorite US goods. Sign up for a membership, start shopping and leave the shipping to MyUS.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Brazil from US?
MyUS works hard to offer members the best shipping prices available, and we're always looking for more ways to save you money. Here are some other ways we reduce shipping charges to Brazil:
- Premium members automatically save an extra 20% on all shipments
- We work with our couriers (FedEx, DHL, UPS) to get you discounted shipping rates
- We will never charge you consolidation or repackaging fees - package bundling is free for all members and can save you up to $400/year on shipping!
- You will never be charged fuel surcharges, unlike a lot of our competitors.
Want more proof? Try our handy shipping calculator to estimate shipping charges to your home in BRA.
MyUS Ships to Almost Anywhere in Brazil
International shipping is a breeze with MyUS. We team with the world’s best shipping couriers, like DHL, UPS and FedEx to make almost everywhere in the world accessible. Shop all you want and we’ll ship your package to your hometown, including:
- Sȃo Paulo
- Rio de Janeiro
- Jaboatȃo dos Guararapes
- Sȃo José dos Campos
- Belo Horizonte
- Santo Andre
- Joȃo Pessoa
- Nova Iguaçu
- Sȃo Bernardo do Campo
- Porto Alegre
- Campo Grande
- Duque de Caxias
- Sȃo Luis
- Sȃo Gonçalo
Don’t see your city? Don’t worry - we can deliver to nearly every destination within Brazil's borders. Shop for the US merchandise you want, and leave the shipping to us.
MyUS can also ship goods and merchandise to more countries in South America, including Brazil’s neighbors Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Guyana and Venezuela.
Shop these US Retailer Sites that Ship to BRA
With your own personal MyUS address, shop for electronics, designer clothes, tools, video games, beauty supplies and so much more from US stores and have them delivered to your door fast.
Your favorite American stores are just a click away:
- Urban Outfitters (men’s and women’s clothing and accessories and home decor)
- Century 21(the latest styles in clothes, shoes, handbags and more)
- Amazon.com (video games, books, comics, magazines, music and electronics)
- GNC (vitamins, nutrition and dietary supplements)
- GAP (kids clothes, baby clothes and fashions for men and women)
- Gilt.com (top brand clothing, shoes and accessories)
- Beauty.com (beauty supplies, cosmetics, nail polish)
- Walmart.com (clothes, toys, housewares, sporting goods, electronics)
- Carter’s Inc. (children’s clothing)
- Gymboree (baby clothes, toddler clothes and kid clothes)
- JA Cosmetics (makeup, skincare and haircare products)
- The Disney Store (toys, pajamas, clothes)
- Ralph Lauren (designer clothing)
- Forever 21 (today’s fashions for teens and young adults)
- Nordstrom (designer clothes, jewelry, handbags and accessories)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup, foundation, mascara, lipstick and skin care products)
No matter what you’re looking for, we’re confident you’ll find it at these and other popular US stores. Shop to your heart’s content and don’t worry about the international shipping. That’s our area of expertise.
Fast Package Delivery to Brazil
As a top international shipping company, MyUS understands your desire to get your merchandise delivered quickly. Our members can choose from many shipping methods through our database of express and economy options.
If you're excited to receive your merchandise, we recommend Urgent or Express delivery options that will have your package delivered in two to four business days. If you're looking for a more savings-friendly delivery, go with an economy shipment. Your package will arrive in five to eight days.
Don’t Get Stuck in Customs! We Can’t Ship Prohibited or Banned Goods
As you compile your US shopping list, it’s smart to know what merchandise can and cannot be imported to Brazil (or exported from the US).
Government regulations detail merchandise that can’t be imported, or may cause shipping delays due to extra packaging or document requirements. For example, avoid purchasing these prohibited goods:
- Pornographic material
- Counterfeit goods and currency
- Packages or goods destined for children that replicate cigarettes or similar tobacco products
- Used goods
- Fresh Fruit
- Plant and plant products
- Dairy products
- Hazardous material
- Cigarettes and alcohol of Brazilian origin
MyUS can help you with the paperwork needed for the safe and legal shipment of restricted and even “dangerous goods.”
MyUS can't wait to help you receive -- and enjoy -- the quality US merchandise you've been missing. Join today and see why we've been the go-to global delivery service for hundreds of thousands of members since 1997. We’re happy to put our experience and expertise to work for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All shipping times discussed are based on average transit times. MyUS cannot be responsible for shipping delays due to circumstances beyond our control. These include, but are not limited to, bad weather, delays at your customs office or political unrest. For more information on delivery times or international shipping, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department.
MyUS partners with: UPS, DHL and FedEx Express for urgent and express deliveries; FedEx and USPS for economy shipments; and FedEx Freight for freight deliveries.