Get everything you love from the US and UK shipped to Canada for as low as USD $13.99!
Canadian Duties and Taxes
Canadians don't have to pay duties or taxes when your total shipment's value is less than CA's de minimis value, which is listed below. However, it's important to note that select products may be subject to other types of fees or taxes.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 150 CAD*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 40 CAD*
- USPS De minimis Value for Duty: 20 CAD*
- USPS De minimis Value for Tax: 20 CAD*
*excluding alcohol and tobacco where duty/tax apply
Delivery Duty Paid Options: For eligible shipments, MyUS offers the option to send shipments Delivery Duties Paid (DDP). When this service is selected in your online account, you can pay for any duties and taxes along with your shipping costs in one simple payment. This means you can pay for any applicable duties and/or taxes directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than paying them in your shipping country after they arrive. This streamlines the delivery process so you can cover all your costs in one simple payment when you ship!
The MyUS Advantage:
If any items arrive damaged to MyUS, we'll hold the shipment and help you return the item to the sender. This prevents you from having to pay unnecessary shipping charges and Canadian taxes on the item.
Typical Transit Times for the US and UK to Canada Shipments
When you choose MyUS, we'll quickly process and deliver your packages. Average shipping times:
- Express shipping (preferred): 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
Depending on when you enter your shipment request and where you live in Canada, you may receive your packages faster than these estimated times.
The MyUS Advantage:
We're quick and careful with your purchases, and make every effort to ship your packages within 24 hours of receiving a ship request.
Items Prohibited for Import to Canada
Some items are not allowed to be shipped to across the border to Canada from the United States of America. Please reference the Canadian import laws at the bottom of this page (which states things like baby walkers and used mattresses cannot be shipped to Canada from the USA), and also be aware of items that cannot be exported from the USA.
- DHL import restrictions for Canada
- FedEx import restrictions for Canada
- UPS import restrictions for Canada
Questions about whether you can legally ship an item to CA? Our friendly customer service team is here to help. Contact us today.
The MyUS Advantage:
Our compliance team reviews any restricted items that arrive at our facility. If we find an item cannot be legally shipped to CA, we'll help you return it so you avoid potential Canadian fees and penalties.
How to Shop US and UK Websites and Ship to Canada When Stores Don’t Offer International Shipping
Are some of your favorite brands only available in the United States or the United Kingdom? Are you finding many US and UK stores don’t offer international shipping to CA? Not to worry, you don’t have to drive across the border to get your favorite products.
How can you shop and ship items to Canada from the US and UK? The answer is MyUS. With a MyUS account, it’s easy to buy and ship US and UK goods from the US and UK to Canada. Here’s how it works:
- Join MyUS to receive your very own MyUS shipping addresses and suite numbers.
- Shop American and British websites online (Amazon, Nordstrom, DSW, Kohl’s, Beauty.com and many, many more).
- At checkout, enter your new MyUS address as the shipping address.
- We’ll alert you when your purchases arrive at our secure warehouse. When you’re ready to receive your packages, just tell us how we should ship them to you (standard, express or economy via FedEx, UPS or DHL).
- Your products are delivered to your Canadian doorstep in as little as one to four days.
Ready to shop? Join MyUS to instantly receive your MyUS shipping address.
We're your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any US or UK online store is easy with help from MyUS. Become a member, receive a MyUS address and ship items from US and UK merchants to our distribution centers . Once we receive your purchase, we will help you export everything right to your door.
Which US and UK Stores Ship to Canada via MyUS?
Our Canadian members find it’s often cheaper to buy computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothing (including kids and plus-sizes), dresses, makeup, baby gear (and more) from American and British stores instead of buying them in Canada.
We’ve helped Canadians--and people around the globe--shop more than 100,000 US and UK retailers and ship their goods internationally. When you’re a MyUS member, you can shop almost any American and UK website, including these popular stores:
- Amazon (everything under the sun)
- Kohl’s (department store)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup and beauty items)
- DSW (shoes)
- Drugstore.com (vitamins, over the counter medicine, healthcare)
- Beauty.com (makeup, hair and skincare items)
- 6PM (affordable fashion and clothing)
- Ralph Lauren (designer clothing for women, men and children)
- Walmart.com (low cost homegoods, clothing, cosmetics and more)
- Nordstrom (designer department store)
- Zulily (beauty, designer clothing, kids clothes, homegoods and more)
- Century 21 (clearance and flash sales)
- Zappos (shoes and more)
- GAP (affordable clothing for the whole family)
- Urban Decay (makeup and skincare)
- QVC (homegoods, jewelry, skincare and more on sale)
- Rainbow (affordable clothing for kids, juniors and women)
- Guess (designer jeans and clothing)
- Levis (jeans, jackets and more)
- Victoria’s Secret (underwear and lingerie)
- Toys ‘R US (toys and games)
- The Disney Store (everything Disney)
- Gymboree (baby and toddler clothing)
- J Crew (clothing, suits and dresses)
- Forever 21 (cheap dresses and clothes)
- plus many more US stores!
So...which stores will you shop first? Join today and you’ll receive your MyUS addresses right away.
US and UK to Canada Postage: How much does shipping cost?
How much it will cost to ship to Canada from the United States and the United Kingdom? Use our shipping cost calculator, but keep in mind it won’t include discounts you may receive as a member, such as:
- Member-exclusive discounts with FedEx, DHL, UPS and the United States Postal Service.
- Extra 20% shipping discount for Premium members.
- Package consolidation savings when you buy from more than one US store (saves members an average of $400/year).
If you’re ready to buy from American and British stores online and save on shipping to Canada, become a MyUS member today!
Avoid the Confusion of Dimensional Weight for US stores
Members don't have to worry about the confusing math behind dimensional weight because MyUS charges based ONLY on weight of packages from US stores.** Want to ship a bike, what about a car seat for your newborn or a painting? No worries we can ship it for you and you'll save money too!
And with our US sales tax free ZIP code members are saving even more!
How long does it take to ship packages from the US and UK to Canada?
MyUS prides itself on delivering pristine packages as fast as possible. If you choose expedited or express shipping to CA, your package will typically be delivered within 1 to 4 days of its arrival in our warehouses
Economy or standard shipments can be expected to arrive within 5 to 10 days.
Cities MyUS Ships to in Canada
MyUS provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador.
We’ll ship American products to you door in any Canadian city, including:
- Quebec City
- St. Catharines - Niagara
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Abbotsford, BC
- Thunder Bay
- Saint John
- Red Deer
- White Rock
- Sault Ste. Marie
- many other cities and towns in CAN
Whether you live off the Hudson Bay, Northwestern Passages, Baffin Bay, Arctic Coast, Atlantic Coast, Pacific Coast or inland, we can help you buy American items and ship them home for a great rate.
MyUS has happy members in 220 countries and territories . We would be honored to serve you.
Prohibited Items: What you can’t ship to Canada from the United States of America
Some items are legally prohibited for import to Canada, including:
- Animals and furs
- Guns, gun parts and ammunition
- Human remains
- Precious metals and stones on jewelry
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Currency and coins
- Goods produced wholly or in part by prison labor
- Personal shipments of alcohol and tobacco
- Smokeless cigarettes and e-cigs
- Used mattresses
- Baby walkers (not including strollers or carriages)
- Products made in Iran
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
Please note this is not a complete list. For a full list of items that are prohibited in Canada, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency’s website.
If you accidentally purchased something from the USA that cannot legally be shipped to CA, or if your items arrive at our warehouse broken, we will be happy to help you return them.
We know USA and CAN customs and international duties and taxes can be confusing. We’re here to help. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
* Delivery times may vary based on your specific location, weather, political forces and your local Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Canada. Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping via FedEx Freight.
**Applies to international shipping from the USA via DHL, FedEx, and UPS and "Budget Carrier" option. Excludes oversized shipments and palletized shipments. Oversized shipments are those with linear dimensions (total Length + Width + Height) greater than 80 inches (203 cm). Items requiring some types of special packaging (e.g. crates), are not eligible for MyUS TruePrice pricing. MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not include additional or optional services such as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, duties or taxes. Comparison rates based on comparable services as of April 2018.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
All you need is a membership to instantly get your MyUS address.
|Weight||Small Pack Saver 7 - 20 days||Budget Economy 5 - 10 days||FedEx Economy 2 - 5 days||FedEx Priority 1 - 3 days||DHL Express 1 - 4 days||UPS Expedited 2 - 8 days||UPS Worldwide Saver 1 - 4 days|
|1lbs||13.99 USD||22.99 USD||35.99 USD||35.99 USD||38.01 USD||38.99 USD||39.99 USD|
|2lbs||21.99 USD||27.99 USD||35.99 USD||37.99 USD||36.98 USD||39.99 USD||40.99 USD|
|3lbs||28.99 USD||29.99 USD||36.99 USD||38.99 USD||38.01 USD||44.70 USD||48.40 USD|
|4lbs||35.99 USD||31.99 USD||38.99 USD||39.99 USD||40.06 USD||50.80 USD||55.63 USD|
|5lbs||-||36.99 USD||40.99 USD||41.99 USD||42.12 USD||60.13 USD||64.58 USD|
|6lbs||-||35.99 USD||44.99 USD||44.99 USD||46.23 USD||63.75 USD||69.05 USD|
|7lbs||-||37.99 USD||46.99 USD||48.99 USD||51.36 USD||71.02 USD||75.93 USD|
|8lbs||-||38.99 USD||49.99 USD||50.99 USD||52.39 USD||78.63 USD||82.54 USD|
|9lbs||-||39.99 USD||53.99 USD||55.99 USD||55.47 USD||87.88 USD||92.69 USD|
|10lbs||-||41.99 USD||57.99 USD||60.99 USD||57.53 USD||97.17 USD||101.92 USD|