How to Shop US Stores Online and Ship Purchases Home to Anguilla
MyUS invites you to enjoy the wonderful world of global shopping without worrying about which stores ship internationally to Anguilla. We are experts in international shipping. With MyUS, you can can buy what you want online and know your goods will be quickly shipped to AIA. Here's how you can enjoy border-free shopping:
- Join MyUS to receive your very own MyUS shipping address
- Shop online retailers (even from those that say they don’t ship to AIA!)
- When you're ready to check out, use that new MyUS address as your “Shipping Address”
- We receive your purchases at our United States-based shipping center in Sarasota, Florida
- We re-package and bundle your items to reduce shipping costs and ship your MyUS parcel to your home address
Join MyUS, buy the things you want online, and leave the international shipping duties to us. Join today. Shop today. Receive you new merchandise in just a few days.
Shop the Best Brands in America (Usually for Much Less)
We offer our members a truly unique shopping experience. As a member, you can shop from thousands of America's favorite online retailers - regardless of their international shipping policies. Our Anguillian members’ favorite stores to shop include:
- Amazon USA (paperback books, smartphones, iPhones and cases, iPads, sporting goods, backpacks, sunglasses)
- Victoria's Secret (fashion lingerie, bras, undergarments)
- Walmart.com (plastic goods, storage containers, clothing, electronics)
- Rainbow (women’s plus-size clothing, children’s clothing, accessories and shoes)
- iHerb.com (vitamins, supplements, and natural health products)
- Etailz.com (home improvement products, baby goods, products and clothing)
- Think Fast (children’s games and educational software, toys and products)
- Gap.com (today’s trends in pants, shirts, t-shirts, outerwear and accessories for all ages)
- MAC (cosmetics, beauty products, skincare products and makeup applicators)
- Warehouseseller (large screen TV wall mounts, tools and accessories)
- Shoemerica (famous name footwear, cleats, and accessories)
- VitaBeauti.com (nutritional, health, beauty, skincare, teeth whitening, vitamins and supplements)
- Drugstore.com (beauty and healthcare products)
- Fat Happy Pets (pet foods, treats, leashes, grooming tools, pet accessories)
- Forever 21 (today’s fashion clothing, shoes and accessories for young adults)
- Glossy Beauty (beauty and personal grooming products and supplies, health products)
- Lingerie Diva (women's lingerie, corsets, adult costumes and bridal lingerie)
- Zappos.com (dress, casual and athletic shoes and clothing for the whole family)
- Dragonmarts (clothing, shoes, home goods)
We know what it takes to make border-free shopping simple. We also offer exclusive coupons so you can save even more when you shop American websites. We also offer MyUS Shopping browser extension that allows you to shop from all your favorite US stores and check out in one shopping cart. You also pay for all shipping costs upfront, no surprises!
International Shipping to Anguilla is Now More Affordable than Ever
After shopping your heart out online, we know you'd love to save money on shipping. MyUS can do that for your too. Our members save on shipping charges because we:
- Negotiate low, discounted delivery rates from FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS
- Never charge airplane fuel fees (unlike our competition)
- Never charge package bundling and consolidation fees
- Offer our Premium Members an additional 20% savings on every shipment
If you have an idea of how much merchandise you want to ship from the US to Anguilla, you can estimate postage rates with the shipping calculator at the top of this page (just note that it will not include membership pricing until you sign up).
Anguillian Cities We Can Ship American Brands and Products To
When it's time to ship your new American goods home to AI, MyUS delivers. We ship parcels to nearly every city and town in AI. Take a look at just some of the cities we ship to:
- The Valley
- The Farrington
- Island Harbour
- Stoney Ground
- George Hill
- Blowing Pt. Village
- East End Village
- Sandy Ground Village
- Shaddick Point
- Rendezvous Bay
- Cove Bay
- Maundays Bay
If you don't see your location, don't worry, we have nearly 100% coverage in Anguilla and look forward to making your home our next stop. We deliver to more than 220 other countries including your nearby island neighbors of Saint Kitts and Nevis, British Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, US Virgin Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Lucia and Martinique.
Package Delivery Just Takes a Few Days
As a member, you pick the available delivery method that is best for your needs. You can even do it from your phone if you download our new App. Once you decide the method, we prepare your package for international shipment in less than 24 hours.
When you select an Express delivery method, your parcel can arrive in just two to four days. If you opt for an economy shipping method, it takes between five and eight business days, on average, for your package to arrive.
MyUS Will Not Ship Items Banned from Import in Anguilla
It's against Anguillian law to let certain items cross its borders. MyUS obeys every country's import laws and asks that you help by not purchasing banned items when shopping from US online retailers. Be sure to avoid terms like these:
- Animal skins
- Cologne and perfume
- Precious metals/stones
- Glass products
Learn more about banned and restricted items by visiting Anguilla's customs website. When you avoid these items, your shipment can be processed quickly.
If you need assistance with any additional shipping requirements for “dangerous” or “restricted goods” (things like paint or items that have lithium batteries), our expert staff is always available to help. We’re one of the only companies that can legally and safely deliver dangerous goods overseas. Sign up for a MyUS membership today and start shopping! We are ready to put our 20 years of international shipping expertise to work for you.Notes: All delivery times to Anguilla discussed herein are estimates. Unforeseen events could cause delays. These include, but are not limited to, inclement weather, delays at local customs offices and work stoppages. MyUS is not to responsible for any such delays. If you have questions concerning international shipping, please contact our Customer Service Department via phone, online chat or email. MyUS uses: FedEx Express for express shipments; FedEx, DHL and UPS for standard shipments; FedEx Economy and USPS for economy shipments; and FedEx Freight for freight deliveries.