Buy From America & Ship to the British Virgin Islands
Have you tried ordering from US websites, only to find out at the end that they will not ship to VG? As a MyUS Member, you can shop and ship from thousands of US-based stores, even if they say they don’t ship to VGB. Here’s how:
- Become a MyUS Member and you’ll instantly receive a US mailing address
- Shop online at virtually any store you want, then enter your new US mailing address as the “ship to” address
- Your items will be delivered to your MyUS address in our secure Florida, USA warehouse
- We will rebundle your purchases into one box (this reduces shipping costs by as much as 80%), and deliver to your address in VG
Ready to enjoy online shopping again? Join MyUS today.
What Stores Can Will I Be Able to Shop Online?
Shopping American websites and shipping overseas can be challenging. You’re limited to the stores that will ship internationally, and when you find a store that does, the shipping charges can be more than you bargained for. But with a MyUS Membership, these worries are a thing of the past.
Buy clothes from the USA at the websites you choose, and save with our cost-saving shipping options and free parcel bundling services. Which websites are available with a MyUS Membership? Too many to list here, but these are some favorites:
- Amazon.com (toys, hardcover books)
- Gap.com (men’s shirts, women’s dresses)
- Nordstrom.com (designer fashions for men & women)
- Bloomberg.com (magazines, books, mobile apps)
- The Children's Place (children's clothing, shoes, jackets)
- Conde Nast (magazines, maps)
- Carter's (apparel for infants and toddlers)
- VictoriasSecret.com (bras, panties, fragrance)
- Time (news magazines)
- RalphLauren.com (sportswear for men, women, kids)
- BonnierCorp.com (special interest magazines)
- Diapers.com (baby diapers, wipes, baby care)
- Fire Mountain Gems and Beads (jewelry making supplies)
- Hearst.com (over 300 magazines, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Car & Driver)
- Oriental Trading Company (party decorations, party favors, toys)
- RodaleInc.com (wellness magazines)
- Rio Grande (gemstones and jewelry making equipment)
- Tom's Ware (shirts, pants, jackets, coats for men & women)
- Aeropostale.com (trendy fashion apparel for young adults)
That’s just a taste of the stores you can shop - with a MyUS Membership, just about any website you can think of is now a website that will ship to the British Virgin Islands.
How Much is Shipping from America to VGB?
International shipping is an affordable option when you’re a MyUS Member because we use volume discounts and other cost saving measures to ensure you’re getting the best pricing possible. Here are some of the ways we save you money:
- MyUS charges shipping based on weight only, not weight PLUS package size (most competitors charge for parcel weight plus box size, which costs more)
- Because we’re the oldest company of our kind around (since 1997!) and because we ship overseas in such high volumes, we have secured exclusive discounted rates with DHL, UPS, USPS and FedEx
- We offer FREE Parcel Rebundling - we can hold your items in your suite until they all arrive and then we’ll bundle your multiple parcels into one box, free of charge. This saves Members an average of 52% on shipping
- Premium Members always receive an extra 20% off every overseas shipment
- Unlike most of our competitors, we never charge for air fuel fees
Would you like to see how much you could save on air freight shipping to VG? Get an quote by using our shipping calculator on the top of this page. Please note discounts will not appear until you are logged in as a MyUS Member.
Overseas Delivery Times
We work with the best carriers (FedEX, DHL, USPS and UPS) to bring you quick delivery with great service. Here are the estimated shipping times for two popular shipping choices:
- Express deliveries usually arrive in 2-4 days
- Standard deliveries usually arrive in 5-8 days
As soon as we receive your orders to our US facility we are working as fast as possible to get your parcels to your door. Most packages received in our warehouse are processed within 2-24 hours and we ship out deliveries 6 days a week.
Can MyUS Deliver to My Home Address?
We ship around the world to 220 countries every day, including the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We deliver to the main islands of Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda and Anegada that include these towns:
- Road Town
- Spanish Town
- The Settlement
- Great Harbour
- Belle Vue
- East End-Long Neck
Don’t see your town on the list? On the outskirts of town or one of the smaller islands? We can still deliver to your doorstep, no worries! MyUS ships to nearly every corner of the globe, including the Caribbean Islands of St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada and Jamaica.
Items Banned from Import to VGB
When you make online purchases, it’s important to know what items are banned, prohibited, restricted or considered dangerous by your customs office. MyUS cannot ship items to the British Virgin Islands that are banned or prohibited. We inspect all deliveries to our US warehouse, and if banned or prohibited items are found, we can help you return them for a refund. When shopping online, refrain from purchasing the following prohibited and banned goods:
- Products made in Iran (due to a current embargo)
- Soil & seeds
- Pornographic materials
- Infectious substances
- Magnetized materials
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
These customs bans can change at any time - for the latest updates, please visit the customs website of VG. Items that are determined to be restricted or dangerous are often as common as paint, nail polish and aerosol cans, and can be shipped if they have the right permits and packaging. We’re one of the only companies that can expertly ship these types of goods safely and legally.Our economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, ffeight shipping via FedEx Freight and express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. Shipping estimates listed on this page can be affected by conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to: political forces, weather and local customs offices. Visit our FAQs for more information.