Find Out How Colombians Are Already Shopping The USA!
Shop Online and Get International Delivery to Colombia
Keeping track of which sites will ship to Colombia can be tiresome, plus when you are limited to where you can shop, you don’t always get the best price. That’s where MyUS can help. With a MyUS Membership, you can choose from thousands of popular US websites, without worry of which stores will ship internationally. How are we able to do this? Here’s a quick rundown:
- Join MyUS, and you will instantly receive a US mailing address of your own
- Shop online and when you’re ready to checkout, use your new MyUS shipping address as your shipping address
- When your packages arrive at our US facility, we will repack and bundle them to reduce shipping costs and deliver them to your door in CO
It’s that easy. Ship to South America fast and for cheap by becoming a MyUS member today.
Get International Shipping Estimates You Can Trust
With MyUS TruePrice members pay based on their package weight ONLY. Looking to ship a chair, what about a rug? Nothing is too big!* Put the weight of your purchase into the shipping rate calculator at the top of this page and easily find your shipping rate and delivery time estimates.
Shop Virtually Any US Website You Want
Want to buy makeup from America? How about clothing and toys? As a MyUS Member, virtually any website is available to you. Buy what you want, when you want. Which websites would you shop if you didn’t have to worry about overseas shipping? These are just a few of the websites our Members enjoying shopping at:
- Amazon.com (paperback books, watches, toys)
- Drugstore.com (dietary supplements, haircare)
- Zulily.com (childrens shoes, clothing)
- Nordstrom.com (women’s shirts, pants, men’s clothing)
- Diapers.com (diapers, wipes, baby powder)
- Ralph Lauren (men’s and women’s clothing)
- SwansonVitamins.com (vitamins and supplements)
- Beauty.com (skin moisturizer, eye makeup, shower gel)
- Hanna Andersson (high end children’s clothing, footwear, backpacks)
- Victoria's Secret (women’s lingerie, pajamas, perfume)
- YOOX Group (designer fashions for men and women)
- 6pm.com (handbags, sneakers, briefcases)
- Walmart.com (jewelry, paperback books)
- Century 21 (girls clothing, outerwear)
- GNC.com (herbal supplements, weight loss products)
- Kohl's (home goods, bath products, kids clothing)
- Gilt.com (men’s suits, dress shoes)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (ladies dresses, hosiery)
- J. Crew (casualwear for men and women)
- Backcountry.com (outdoor recreation gear)
These are just a few of the stores our Members are able to enjoy. Become a MyUS Member today and enjoy online shopping.
Get What You Love From The US in Colombia!
Can MyUS Ship to My Home in Colombia?
MyUS ships all over the world, including Colombia. Whether you’re located in Santa Marta on the Caribbean Sea, or in Pasto near the Ecuador border, we can deliver to your doorstep. Here are just a few of the cities that we serve:
- Santa Marta
- San Juan de Pasto
If you don’t see your city on the list, rest assured that we can provide you with fast and reliable delivery as this is only a sampling of the cities we can deliver to in COL. We deliver all across South America, including the countries of Brazil, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile and Paraguay.
Shipping Costs to Colombia
We offer fast air freight delivery and low shipping costs to Colombia by constantly looking for ways to reduce rates, and then passing that savings along to our Members. How do we keep costs low while providing superior service?
- We have secured exclusive rates with the best couriers (DHL, UPS, USPS and FedEx) providing great service with low rates
- We give all Premium MyUS an extra 20% off EVERY shipment
- We do not charge air fuel fees (most of our competitors do)
- We offer free package bundling (shipping fewer boxes = big savings)
Would you like a free quote for international shipping to Colombia? Use our free shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs. Please note that special Member discounts will not be shown until you are logged in as a MyUS member.
When Will I Receive My Shipment from the USA?
The MyUS team works hard to ensure that shipments leave our warehouse within 24 hours and we ship packages around the globe 6 days a week. We work closely with our partners DHL, FedEx, UPS and USPS to offer a wide range of shipping options at low prices. Here are the estimated delivery times of two of our most popular shipping options:
- Express: 2-4 days
- Economy: 5-8 days
We know you’re waiting to receive your new purchases as soon as you order them. Let us make the process as quick as possible for you.
What is Prohibited From Entering Colombia?
Import bans can be confusing, and we’re here to help. Our compliance team is here to help you avoid items that are banned or prohibited, as well as to assist you when shipping items that are labeled “dangerous” or “restricted” by acquiring the necessary paperwork or packaging. If you happen to order an item that is prohibited, we will work with you to return the item for a refund. Here are some of the items to avoid purchasing for import to Colombia:
- Animal furs
- Military equipment
- Bearer documents
- Hazardous liquids
- Hazardous perfumes
For a complete list of banned and restricted goods, please visit the customs website of Colombia.
Shipping times provided on this page can be adversely affected by conditions beyond our control, such as weather, political forces and your local customs office. Please refer to the MyUS shipping FAQs for more information. Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS.
*Applies to international shipping from the USA via DHL, FedEx, and UPS and "Budget Carrier" option. Excludes oversized shipments and palletized shipments. Oversized shipments are those with linear dimensions (total Length + Width + Height) greater than 80 inches (203 cm). Items requiring some types of special packaging (e.g. crates), are not eligible for MyUS TruePrice pricing. MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not include additional or optional services such as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, duties or taxes. Comparison rates based on comparable services as of April 2018.