How To Shop Online & Ship to Djibouti (Even From Stores That Won’t Ship Overseas)
When you try to buy clothes and more from the US & UK, do you run into problems trying to ship your purchases to Djibouti? Or is the cost to ship overseas just too expensive? If you experience either (or both) of these problems, MyUS is your answer! We make it possible to shop the websites you love and ship to DJ for cheap. Here’s how we do it:
- When you become a MyUS Member, you’ll receive a unique US & UK mailing address
- Start shopping US & UK websites immediately, even those that do not ship internationally
- Enter your new US or UK mailing address as the “ship to” address at checkout
- Your purchases arrive at your MyUS suite at our shipping facilities
- We will check for broken or damaged merchandise, bundle your shipments to lower shipping costs, and forward your package to you in DJI
Shop and ship to Djibouti without the usual hassles of international shipping by joining MyUS today!
Now You Can Shop Virtually Any Website
Would you like the ability to shop virtually any website of your choosing - even those that do not ship to DJ? MyUS makes it possible by providing every Member with their very own US & UK shipping address within our warehouses. You can get the items you want at the stores you prefer, including these popular stores:
- Amazon.com (cellular phones, toys, holiday ornaments)
- Myhabit.com (jeans, slacks, tops for women)
- Heatvalley (watches, clocks, cord managers)
- Carter's (clothing, shoes for infants, toddlers)
- N&K Trading (eBay store for toys, gifts, sporting goods)
- BHFO.com (discount designer fashions for women)
- Walmart.com (hats, caps, skin care)
- MaxiAids.com (products for the blind and visually impaired)
- Digizone Technology (flash drives, cell phone cases & protectors)
- UnderArmour.com (athletic tops, shorts, socks)
- SabbaShop.com (jewelry, watches, robotic vaccuums)
- FlashTechnologies.com (obstruction lighting, monitoring hardware)
- Oshkosh.com (apparel and footwear for infants, toddlers)
- Linda’s Stuff (luxury consignment)
- Casual 21 (handbags, wallets, shoes, belts)
- Quiksilver.com (surfing and snow apparel for men, teens, boys)
- A4c.com (audio speakers, smartphone cases, DVD players)
- All-Land-Net (smartphones, tablets, media players)
Thousands of stores are available to our Members. Join now and shop your US or UK wish list today!
US or UK to DJI: What Will I Pay in Shipping Fees?
We know our Members love to save money on shipping and we have lots of ways to help them do just that. Here are some of the many ways we keep shipping costs low:
- Because we ship in high volume, we have exclusive low rates with international shipping companies UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL
- We NEVER charge air fuel fees, unlike most shipping companies
- Our US shipping fees are calculated based on weight only, not weight plus size like our competitors
- We offer package bundling, saving our members an average of 52% on shipping fees
Would you like to see how cheap shipping could be to DJ? Get a free quote for international shipping with our shipping calculator located at the top of this page. Please note that special Member discounts will not appear until you are logged in as a member of MyUS.
When Will My Parcels Arrive From the US or UK?
Looking for the fastest delivery, the most economical, or the best of both? We have a variety of shipping options to meet every need, and take great pride in providing fast shipping with great service. Here are the typical delivery times of two of our more popular shipping options:
- Express deliveries are estimated to arrive within 2-4 days
- Standard deliveries are estimated to arrive within 5-8 days
We also process shipments within 8-24 hours of entering our warehouses and have a state of the art multi-station shipping system that streamlines the entire shipping process. This gives our Members the fastest shipping experience possible.
Will MyUS Ship to My Address in Djibouti?
MyUS ships around the world, reaching countries on every continent, including Djibouti. We ship all across Djibouti, from the Red Sea to the mountain ranges of the Mousa Ali, including these cities:
- Djibouti City
- As Ela
- Ras Siyyan
- Ali Sabieh
- Khor Angar
- Alaili Dadda
If you don’t see your city on the list, we can still deliver to you, this is only an example of the many cities we can reach. MyUS makes daily deliveries to across Africa, including the countries of Ethiopia, Somalia, South Sudan, Egypt, Kenya, Chad, Niger and Uganda.
Prohibited & Banned Products: What Items Cannot Be Shipped to DJI?
Every country has customs regulations that prohibit, ban or restrict items from entering the country, including Djibouti. The best way to avoid any problems with your shipments is to learn the differences between “prohibited/banned” goods and “restricted/dangerous” goods.
Restricted and dangerous goods can be items as commonplace as paint and aerosol cans. Many times we can assist you in shipping these items. We are one of the very few shipping companies with the knowledge and experience to secure the proper permits and packaging these special types of items require.
Prohibited and banned goods are never allowed for import, and we are unable to ship these goods. We inspect all shipments entering our warehousees and will notify you if we find an item that cannot be shipped due to a customs ban. We will also help you return the item for a refund. To avoid delays, skip purchasing these items that are prohibited from import to DJI:
- Pork products
- Religious publications
- Gambling devices
- All items offensive to the Muslim culture
- Audio and video tapes
- Undeveloped film
- Non-prescription drugs
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
Because customs laws are always changing and being updated, this list may be incomplete. For a complete list of prohibited goods, please visit Djibouti’s customs website.Economy/Standard shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight and Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. The shipping estimates found on this page can be negatively impacted by conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to political forces, weather, holidays and customs offices. Visit our FAQ page for more detailed information.