You Can Shop US Online Retailers That Don’t Directly Ship to Laos!
International shopping from the USA is easy with MyUS. Our members can shop American stores and ship purchases to their home in Laos - no matter what those stores’ global delivery policies may be. Brand-name designer clothing, shoes, handbags, makeup and beauty products and more can be purchased and imported to Laos faster and cheaper than ever before. Here’s how we handle your shipping needs:
- Sign up today and you instantly receive a personal MyUS shipping address
- Shop virtually any American store’s website
- When you're ready to check out, use your new MyUS address as the “Ship To” address
- Your new merchandise will be shipped to our US-based shipping center
- We’ll repackage your purchases to reduce shipping costs, and reship them to your home in Laos fast
Become a MyUS member today. With our decades of international shipping experience, award-winning customer service and low shipping rates, you won’t be disappointed!
Get Ready to American Websites that Used to Be Blocked
As a new MyUS member, you'll soon discover how easy it is to shop border-free from the USA no matter where you live. Our shopping and delivery services let you buy from popular stores online and ship that merchandise directly to your home in Laos. Our Laos members’ favorite stores include:
- Amazon USA (Electronics, cell phones, DVDs, clothings, books, video games and consoles)
- Forever21.com (dresses, skirts, tops, t-shirts, pants, accessories)
- Nordstrom (fashion clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, fragrances and home goods)
- Disney Store (toys, plush animals, clothing, sleepwear, artwork, collectibles)
- RalphLauren.com (designer clothing, shoes, outerwear, fragrances and home goods)
- Carter's (clothing and accessories for babies, toddlers and children)
- Saks Fifth Avenue (luxury clothing, shoes, jewelry, fragrances)
- Gap.com (casual fashion tops, shirts, pants, T-shirts, sweaters and outerwear)
- Drugstore.com (cosmetics, makeup brushes and tools, skincare and haircare products)
- Walmart.com (personal care goods, kitchen goods, flatware, linens, electronics, tools)
- NYX Cosmetics (lipsticks, eye makeup, foundations, blushes and applicators)
- Bebe (dresses, tops, bottoms, jeans, t-shirts, cocktail dresses)
- UrbanOutfitters.com (men's and women's clothing and accessories and home goods and decor)
- 6pm.com (discount clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, sunglasses and more)
- Century21.com (clothing, shoes, accessories for the whole family)
- Victoria's Secret (designer bras, panties, lingerie, sleepwear)
- DSW.com (discounted brand-name shoes, boots, heels, running shoes, handbags and accessories)
- Nine West (shoes, heels, pumps, flats, boots, sandals and more)
- Pottery Barn Kids (nursery bedding and decor, furniture, toys)
- Diapers (baby supplies, bottles, car seats, clothing, strollers and more)
These are just a few of the many American-based stores you can shop. In addition, with the MyUS Shopping extension you can shop for you favorites on multiples websites and check on in one cart.
We Deliver to Nearly All of Laos
Our delivery coverage in LA (as well as 220 other countries) is vast. When you find the US merchandise you want and buy it online, we can deliver those new goods to your home fast. Some examples of the Laos cities we deliver to include:
- Luang Prabang
- Vang Vieng
- Muang Xay
- Ban Houayxay
- Luang Namtha
- Nong Kiau
- Muang Khua
- Boun Neua District
- Muang Ngoi Neua
- Namtha District
- Paksane District
- Lam Mam District
- Thakhek District
- Peak District
- Samakkhi Xay District
The above is not a complete list of cities we ship to. There are plenty of other locations in LA we serve. We have more than 350,000 satisfied members receiving millions of deliveries in more than 220 countries, islands and territories around the the world including China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
Some of the Items Banned from Import to LAO
Laos, like all countries we deliver to, prohibits certain goods from entering its borders. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with these items and avoid purchasing them when shopping internationally as all shipments must be processed through customs. Here is a partial list of items banned from import to LAO include:
- Graphite products
- Precious metals/stones
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
For a complete list of items forbidden to ship to Laos, visit their official government website. There are certain goods considered restricted or dangerous (such as metal lithium batteries, paints and some cosmetic powders and nail polish). These items require additional actions, permits or special packaging for safe shipment. We have everything these goods require on hand at our facility and we’re happy to make sure your delivery is legal and safe for import.
Take Advantage of Our Cheap Global Shipping Rates to Laos
We help you save money on shipping. We're always working to make some of the best rates in the industry even lower. Here are a some ways we can save you money on international deliveries:
- We negotiate bulk and discounted shipping rates from FedEX, UPS, USPS and DHL and we pass the savings onto you
- Premium Members save an additional 20% off every shipment
- We eliminate airplane fuel fee surcharges - unlike most of our competition
- Parcel bundling and repacking services are always free (you can save up to 80% on traditional shipping with this service alone!)
If you know what you want to ship to LA from the USA, please use the shipping calculator at the top of this page to get a delivery estimate.
Delivery Times to Laos from America Can Take as Little as 2 Days
With help from FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS, we are able to offer our members a number of very fast or economical delivery methods. Choose Express Shipping and you can have your package delivered to your home in just 2-4 business days.
Or, if saving money is more important than speed, choose an Economy Shipping method and your goods can be in your hands in 5-8 business days, on average. In most cases, our staff has your merchandise packed in a single box for international shipment in the same day we receive your parcels.Estimated delivery dates to Laos are based upon average shipping times from the MyUS facility in Sarasota, FL, USA. We cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances that may delay shipping times such as inclement weather, work stoppages and current political climate among others. Please contact our Customer Relations Departments with any questions about the services offered by MyUS. Your shipments are sent through these couriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS.