Want to Shop American Websites and Ship to Lesotho? Here’s How
Shopping American websites and shipping to Lesotho can be difficult, because many websites will not deliver internationally, and those that do charge a lot for it. MyUS can alleviate both of these issues, making it possible for you to shop from the websites they love with low shipping rates. How does it all work? Here’s the basics:
- Join MyUS and you’ll automatically receive a US mailing address
- Shop online at your favorite websites (even those that do not ship overseas!)
- At checkout, enter your new US address in the “ship to” field
- Your orders will be delivered to our US warehouse and we will consolidate your multiple boxes into one to lower shipping costs and deliver to your door in LS
Border-free shopping is right within your reach. Join MyUS today!
Stores You Can Now Shop When You’re a MyUS Member
Are you missing out on the latest products and best deals from popular websites because they do not offer international shipping? As a MyUS Member, those days are over. You can shop all your favorite websites, whether they ship to LS or not, and never miss out on another great deal. Which websites are available to you with a MyUS Membership? Take a look at just a few of the online stores our members from Lesotho are favoring right now:
- Amazon.com (wallets, handbags, coin purses)
- Zenbuy.com (apparal, watches, perfume)
- FactoryFive.com (kits, plans and parts to build a complete car)
- Soap.com (skin care, makeup, diapers)
- American Apparel (sweatshirts, hoodies, pants)
- VictoriasSecret.com (lingerie, swimwear, nighgowns)
- DisneyStore.com (costumes, toys, collectibles)
- Kohls.com (shoes, bath decor, rugs)
- JCrew.com (tops, blazers, slacks)
- Bath & Body Works (candles, lotions, sponges)
- ClockworkSynergy.com (leather and nylon straps)
- Beachbody.com (vitamins, supplement powders)
- Aeropostale.com (tops, T-shirts, jeans for young adults)
- DSW Shoe Warehouse (dress shoes, sneakers, boots)
- Uline.com (shipping boxes, tape, packing materials)
- TipTopShoes.com (footwear for men, women and kids)
- Fortress Security Store (wireless alarm packages, accessories)
- Nutricity.com (discount supplements, vitamins)
- Deals On Call (prints, paintings, photographs)
There are thousands of stores to choose from, this list is just the tip of the iceberg. With MyUS, every store ships to Lesotho. Become a Member today!
What Is the Cost of Postage from USA to LSO?
We love saving our Members money. With more than 20 years as a top global shipping company, we’ve learned how to cut costs without skimping on service. Take a look at some of the ways we lower shipping rates:
- Due to the huge amount of shipments we deliver internationally every day, we’ve negotiated exclusively cheap shipping rates with DHL, FedEx, USPS and UPS
- We offer an additional 20% off every package to our Premium Members
- We never charge airplane fuel or repacking fees
- We have TruePrice Guaranteed Pricing where we calculate shipping fees based on package weight, not package weight PLUS box dimensions as most competitors do.
Want to get an idea of how much you could save on shipping? Get a free quote for international shipping to LSO with the shipping calculator at the top of this page, but please note that discounts will not apply until you are logged in as a Member.
How Long Will It Take? Fast Delivery Times from USA to LSO
We offer many delivery options, with our most popular being Express shipping which arrives in 2-4 days, and Economy with an average delivery time of 5-8 days.
When we receive your parcels, we inspect your items for damage, breakage, counterfeits and ensure they comply with customs regulations. We also take pictures of your purchases so you can see what your items look like. These steps are all done by hand, ensuring that your items get the best of care, and this whole process is finished within 24 hours of your parcels being delivered.
Ship from the USA to Anywhere in Lesotho
MyUS ships to all ten districts of Lesotho, from Butha-Buthe in the north to Quthing in the south, and every camptown in between. Take a look at just a few of the cities that we deliver to:
- Qacha's Nek
- Mohale's Hoek
Don’t see your city? Rest easy, we can likely still deliver to your doorstep in Lesotho. In fact, we’re already in your area on a daily basis, delivering across the African continent, including the countries of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Swaziland.
Customs Regulations: What Items Are Prohibited From Import?
The customs office of Lesotho bans certain items from import and these items cannot be shipped into the country. When we process your deliveries to our US facility, we will check for banned, prohibited, restricted and “dangerous” items and alert you if we find any issues. If we find banned or prohibited items, we can help you return them for a refund at the store of purchase. Please do NOT purchase the following items for import, as they are banned by LSO customs:
- Non-perishable foods
- Press kits
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Checks (personal, payroll, canceled, cashier, travellers, blank stock)
- Credit cards
Lesotho’s customs office can update and modify this list at any time. For the latest updates on customs regulations, please visit the official customs page of LSO.
You may also run into items that are considered “dangerous” or “restricted” by customs. Many of these items are ordinary household goods, such as lithium ion batteries, nail polish and perfume, and can be shipped, provided they have the proper paperwork, packaging and handling instructions. We are one of the few companies that has the experience to expertly handle these goods, secure the proper permits and packaging, and ship them safely to you.Notes on Shipping: Standard shipping is provided by USPS and FedEx Economy, Freight shipping by FedEx Freight, and Express shipping by FedEx Express, DHL and UPS. Delivery times listed above can be impacted by forces beyond our control, such as weather, political upheaval, holidays and your specific location. MyUS cannot be held responsible for these types of shipping delays. For more information regarding shipping, please visit our FAQs.