How to Shop from American Websites and Ship Purchases to Mauritania (Even From Stores that Don’t Ship Overseas)
With MyUS on your side, border-free shopping and cheap international shipments to MRT are easy. Once you have a MyUS shipping address, you can shop for today's latest looks, home entertainment, shoes, athletic gear and jewelry without worrying about a store’s international shipping policies. MyUS eliminates the hassle and expense of shopping and gets your new purchases to you in just days:
- Sign up to become a member and you're immediately issued a MyUS shipping address
- Shop all your favorite US-based stores online
- When you're ready to checkout online, use that new shipping address as your "Ship to" information
- MyUS receives your merchandise, repackages it to reduce your cost, and reships it to your home in Mauritania
Take advantage of our A+ rated service and leave your international shipping needs to us. Join today and start shopping for US merchandise in minutes. MyUS can have your purchases delivered to you in mere days.
How Much Does Shipping to Mauritania Cost?
MyUS members receive some of the most competitive shipping rates available in the industry. Since 1997, we've been saving our members millions of dollars on shipping. How do we do it?
- We offer FREE package bundling to Premium members
- We are able to receive great low volume discounted rates from FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS and then we pass the saving onto you.
- We never charge our members airline fuel fees - unlike other shipping companies and freight forwarding services.
To get an international shipping quote, use our shipping calculator on this page. Discounts will be applied once you’re a MyUS member.
MyUS Makes FAST Shipping to MSR an Affordable Reality
With 20 years of successful deliveries and by partnering with FedEx, DHL, UPS and USPS, we have perfected the fastest routes to get your purchases into your hands. Once we receive your package, we process it for international travel - usually in less than 24 hours. To save time on shipping, our couriers pick up packages directly from our facility. We have many great shipping options available and depending which one you choose, you can have your package within:
- 2 to 4 days with Urgent or Express Shipping
- 5 to 8 days with Economy or Standard Shipping
Join today and get fast, reliable shipping on your next US online purchases.
MyUS Ships to These Mauritanian Cities
With delivery coverage nearing 100% to all of the countries we service, it's no wonder our 350,000+ members come to us, time and time again for fast, reliable shipping. No matter where you live in MR, chances are very good that you can receive a delivery from MyUS. In MR, we currently ship to:
- Leg Ceiba
- Boû Staïle
- Bou Sadoum
- Adel Bagrou
If your city isn't on this list, don't worry, we can deliver US products to virtually any destination in MR. We deliver to thousands of cities in more than 220 countries and territories, including Mail, Algeria, Guinea Bissau, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Ghana and Burkina Faso.
Now You Can Shop Pretty Much Any Store You Want Online
We make thousands of US-based stores easily accessible to our members. Now you can shop for the authentic, brand-name appliances, shoes, clothing, smartphones and cases, tools and more without stopping to check if a store ships to MRT. Enjoy these stores and more:
- Amazon.com (DVDs, books, music, electronics, jewelry, watches, clothing, appliances)
- Spigen (cell phone protective cases, screens and accessories)
- Eastbay (sporting goods and equipment, athletic shoes, clothing and gear)
- Walmart.com (kitchen and house wares, tools, food, clothing, personal care items)
- Guess.com (fashion denim, clothing and accessories)
- US Acrylic (acrylic drinkware, organizers and storage)
- B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio (cameras, lighting, recording equipment)
- Think Fast (educational music, videos and games)
- Carol's Daughter (hair, body, and face care and fragrances)
- Match Garments (sports clothing, cargo pants, T-shirts and more)
- Cosmos Tech & Leisure (bags, travel cases, personal items, sport clothing and protective wear)
- Digital Goja (digital cameras, photo accessories and video equipment)
- Estee Lauder (skincare, cosmetics, fragrances)
- Decalrus (personalized skins for phones, computers and more)
- Metal Factory (clothing, shoes and jewelry)
- Monoprice (HDMI cables, home theater equipment and accessories, electronics)
- Pharmapacks (school supplies, office supplies, health and beauty products)
- Doublju Company (dresses, flannel shirts, blouses, skirts, pajamas)
- Caltric (parts for ATVs, motorcycles, scooters, Jetskis, snowmobiles, marine outboards and small engines)
MyUS teams with these stores and thousands more to give you enough great shopping options to find what you're looking for. With the MyUS Shopping extension you can shop from all of these and check out in one shopping cart making your shopping process quick and efficient.
Don’t Let your Parcels Get Delayed - Avoid Buying Banned Items
Our members should familiarize themselves with items that are banned from import to MR. When shopping, avoid those items and shipping and customs can be hassle-free. We are one of the only available global shipping companies that can help you perform any additional requirements needed for safe and legal shipment of “restricted” or “dangerous” products, however, MyUS cannot ship items that are banned, such as:
- Biological products
- Products made in Iran
- Traveler's checks
- All items offensive to Muslim culture
- Alcoholic beverages
- Military equipment
- Precious metals/stones
Find a current list of prohibited and restricted items at Mauritania's customs website. If you have any questions about importing, please contact us via email, online chat or phone. We make all the delivery arrangements to get your American merchandise to you sooner than thought possible.When shipping to MRT from the United States, MyUS uses FedEx Express, FedEx and FedEx Freight; UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service. All shipping times are best estimates. MyUS is not responsible for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, poor political climate and delays at MRT customs offices. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team via email, online chat or phone.