How to Buy Products from the USA When You Live in Mexico
Would you like to buy PlayStation and Xbox consoles, video games, sporting goods, laptops, cameras, makeup, tablets (iPads, Samsung), mobile phones (Apple and Android), designer clothes and more from the USA?
Unfortunately, many popular US stores do not ship internationally to Mexico. But there is a way to get what you want delivered from the USA—it’s MyUS.
MyUS helps people around the world purchase products from the USA and ships to their hometowns. It’s easy:
- Sign up to receive your own MyUS shipping address.
- Shop your favorite American stores online (Amazon, Forever 21, GAP, and more)
- At checkout, use your MyUS address as the “ship to” address.
- We’ll receive your purchases at our US package consolidation facility, then reship them to you in Mexico at a low rate
- You will usually receive your package in Mexico in 1 to 4 days.
MyUS makes international shopping and shipping easy. Ready to get started?
Find Out What Members in Mexico Are Already Buying!
US Stores You Can Shop as a MyUS Member
With a MyUS membership, you can shop nearly every American store online. Which store will you shop first? Here are some of our Mexican members’ favorite stores:
- Forever 21
- Carter’s Kids
- Victoria’s Secret
- Ralph Lauren
- Century 21
- Toys R Us
- JC Penny
- Ross Department Stores
- Disney Store
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- ELF Cosmetics
- and many other online stores in the USA!
Want to shop from multiple websites and not have to checkout on different pages? Download the MyUS Shopping extension and you can checkout from all the websites you shop in one cart!
What is the Cost to Ship Packages from the US to Mexico?
The cost to send a package from the USA to MEX depends on a few factors:
- Are you a MyUS Premium member? Premium members receive an additional 20% off our already discounted FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS rates.
- How much does your package weigh? With MyUS TruePrice, we charge based on weight ONLY, not weight PLUS the size of the box, like our competitors.
- Are you bundling multiple packages? With MyUS Premier Package Consolidation (free to all members), we hold your items until all your shipments arrive, then repackage them into one efficient box. This means big savings when you buy products from more than one US store.
Ready to save on shipping? Join MyUS to start shopping US stores and shipping home to MEX today.
Helpful Pricing Tools
Do you know how much your box will weigh? Use the ship rate calculator on this page to estimate the rates to Mexico.
Need to know rates in Mexican pesos vs. US dollars? Use our exchange rate calculator.
Delivery times from the USA across the border to Mexico
Depending on the option you choose, allow 3 to 10 days delivery time when sending packages from the US to a Mexican address.
Need fast shipping from the US to MX? Choose our express shipping options and your package will arrive in 1 to 5 days. Allow 5 to 10 days delivery time when sending packages from the US to a Mexican address via economy shipping.
Shipping options include Budget Economy, Small Pack Saver, UPS, FedEX and DHL.
Mexican Cities where MyUS Delivers
MyUS ships to all 32 states in Mexico. We can ship American goods to you on the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, and anywhere in between.
We ship to large and small towns across the United Mexican States (from Baja California, Durango, Veracruz, San Luis Potosí, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Chiapas and all other Mexican states), including:
- Mexico City
- San Nicolas de los Garza
- Cuautitlan Izcalli
- Tuxtla Gutierrez
- San Luis Potosi
- Nuevo Laredo
- Ciudad Apodaca
- Beautiful Villa
- General Escobedo
- Ciudad López Mateos
- many other Mexican cities
Since 1997, MyUS has helped Mexicans order and ship their favorite American products internationally -- even if the American store won’t directly ship to Mexico.
What You Cannot Ship Across the Border from the USA
Mexico’s import laws prohibit some items from crossing its borders, including:
- eCigarettes, all electronic vaping products, eShisha and accessories
- Firearms, guns
- Marijuana, or any items containing marijuana
- Poppy seeds
- Soil, straw, hay
- Totoaba fish
- Turtle eggs of any kind
- Turtle or Green turtle skins
- Fresh, dry or frozen meat
- Homemade foods
- Shoes (used or new)
- Flours of animal origin
- Most stamps, even if toy stamps or commemorative in nature
- Thallium sulfate
The US also has strict export laws, and MyUS will not ship anything that is prohibited from leaving the United States of America, or banned in Mexico.
Some items are not banned from shipment to Mexico, but are considered “restricted” or “dangerous goods” that require specific customs paperwork or special packaging. MyUS can help you safely and legally ship those items.
If you have questions about what cannot be shipped to Mexico, please visit Mexico’s official customs website to review the prohibited items list.
If you still have import or shipping questions, we are here to help! Just contact our customer service team, and we can answer your international shipping questions.
Important facts about shipping to Mexico: Parcel delivery times may vary based on where you're shipping to in Mexico, weather, political forces in Mexico and your local Mexican Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Mexico. Shipping options include: Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express and Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Air freight shipping via FedEx Freight.