How we calculate shipping costs from the US to Nigeria
At MyUS, we don’t believe in hidden fees or confusing calculations. With MyUS TruePrice™ guaranteed pricing*, we take the mystery out of shipping by charging by package weight only. Others in our industry use a complicated calculation based on dimensional (or volumetric) weight. Dimensional weight is calculated based on a package’s length, width, and height. If the dimensional weight comes out higher than the package weight, you are billed the higher price. A lighter package can suddenly become expensive, just because of package size.
We also lower shipping costs by consolidating your purchases into one package.
Plus, MyUS members pay 0% US sales tax every time they shop. All these savings really add up!
Which carriers ship to Nigeria?
Thanks to our long-term partnerships with trusted global carriers, MyUS offers the best rates and a variety of fast, reliable shipping options. As a MyUS member, you get to decide which global carrier service you want to use with each shipment.
How much does it cost to ship a parcel from the US to Nigeria?
Shipping costs to Nigeria vary based on the shipping option (i.e., express or economy shipping) and carrier you choose. As a MyUS member, you have the flexibility to choose your preferred carrier and delivery time. You can always select the fastest or most affordable delivery, depending on your needs.
|Weight||Aramex 5 - 10 days||DHL Express Smallbox 2 - 5 days||UPS Expedited 5 - 9 days||DHL Express 2 - 5 days||FedEx Economy 5 - 9 days||UPS Worldwide Saver 3 - 6 days||FedEx Priority 3 - 6 days|
|1lbs||22.63 USD||36.83 USD||41.99 USD||44.50 USD||48.40 USD||65.99 USD||68.58 USD|
|2lbs||32.66 USD||38.83 USD||55.99 USD||45.55 USD||48.29 USD||72.99 USD||69.56 USD|
|3lbs||44.36 USD||39.83 USD||67.99 USD||50.24 USD||55.28 USD||89.99 USD||75.51 USD|
|4lbs||56.23 USD||43.55 USD||80.99 USD||61.62 USD||67.83 USD||103.99 USD||88.53 USD|
|5lbs||66.17 USD||46.40 USD||91.99 USD||69.59 USD||75.91 USD||114.99 USD||96.49 USD|
|6lbs||85.28 USD||49.74 USD||114.99 USD||78.66 USD||85.10 USD||133.99 USD||113.76 USD|
|7lbs||99.35 USD||51.48 USD||125.99 USD||82.06 USD||88.55 USD||149.99 USD||117.59 USD|
|8lbs||114.61 USD||52.30 USD||135.99 USD||85.46 USD||92.01 USD||161.99 USD||119.55 USD|
|9lbs||123.55 USD||55.37 USD||151.99 USD||95.70 USD||102.39 USD||166.99 USD||123.28 USD|
|10lbs||137.50 USD||58.49 USD||156.99 USD||97.98 USD||104.70 USD||171.99 USD||122.98 USD|
Use our international shipping calculator
to estimate your shipping costs now!
How long does it take to ship from the US to Nigeria?
The average shipping time from the US to Nigeria depends on which shipping option and carrier you choose. Typically, economy or budget shipping options delivery in 4 to 10 business days while express shipping options arrive in 1-4 business days. MyUS members are free to choose their preferred carrier and shipping option for each shipment.
Start shipping with our trusted carriers.Become a Member
Do I have to pay duties and taxes when shopping from the US and shipping to Nigeria?
Yes, in most cases you will have to pay duties and taxes when shopping from the US and shipping internationally. Each country determines the assessment of duties and taxes differently.
Your country's de minimis value determines if local customs will assess a duty or tax on your shipment.
Duties and VAT are calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods (item + insurance + shipping).
MyUS offers the option to pay duties at the time of shipping for eligible international shipments, or you will be billed directly by your global carrier.
Read our blog post to learn more about how duties and taxes are calculated.
Shop US stores and ship to Nigeria
As a MyUS member, you’ll get a MyUS shipping address that you can use when shopping your favorite US stores online. Our exclusive MyUS address gives you US sales tax-free shopping status, which means you pay 0% US sales tax every time you shop! Simply enter the address at checkout and your purchases will be delivered to the MyUS warehouse. Our experts will consolidate your purchases into a single package for safe and cost-effective shipping, saving you up to 80% off standard international shipping rates. Once your package leaves the warehouse, it will be delivered to your door in as little as 2 to 4 days.
Live in the US and need to ship to Nigeria?
MyUS PackageHopper is an easy, affordable way to ship packages from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide, including Nigeria. Just give us a delivery address, let us know what’s in the box, and choose from a variety of international shipping options at great rates.Learn More
Top stores shopped from Nigeria
Different ways to shop with MyUS
MyUS makes it easy to shop your favorite US and UK stores and ship to Nigeria. Simply choose how you want to shop! Here are the different ways you can shop with MyUS:
Shop multiple US stores like Amazon, Walmart, and eBay with one easy checkout. We’ll bundle your items and send them to you in a single shipment.
How shopping and shipping to Nigeria works
Join MyUS and get your own US and UK shipping addresses, low international shipping rates, and more!
Shop your favorite US and UK stores US sales tax-free and send your purchases to our MyUS facilities.
We receive your packages and save you money on international shipping by carefully combining them into one shipment. You choose your preferred shipping carrier.
Your purchases are delivered to your doorstep in as fast as two days.
Ship to Nigeria for as low as US$22.63Sign Up Now
What can I and can’t I ship to Nigeria?
There are some items we cannot legally ship from the US to Nigeria due to customs laws and delivery company or airline restrictions, including but not limited to:
- Prescription medications, including dental & veterinary
- Prescription medical devices
- Medical devices not FDA-approved
- Prohormones, Human Growth Hormones, stem cell treatments, steroids or synthetic versions
- The following items that are not labeled in English, or without FDA-approved labeling requirements:
- Non-prescription medications
- Dietary supplements
- Any food, supplement, drug or cosmetic that has been issued a Consumer Safety Advisory Warning
- Perishable products of any kind
- Lab reagents, biologics, cultures, medical specimens
- Poisonous substances
- Toxic substances, including inhalation hazards
- Infectious substances
- Explosives, fireworks, gun powder, flares or matches
- Gasoline, diesel or other fuels
- Lighters containing fuel
- Meals Ready to Eat (MRE)
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Radioactive elements or products
- Self-balancing boards (hoverboards)
- Oxidizing agents
- Fire extinguishers
- Firearms, guns & accessories, including replicas
- BB/pellet/airsoft/paintball guns, parts and projectiles
- Ammunition, magazines & bayonets
- Stun guns & tasers
- Tear gas, mace & pepper spray
- Gas masks & gas mask filters
- Law enforcement striking weapons, including saps, batons & billy clubs
- Handcuffs of any material, including plastic zip tie restraints & straitjackets
- Body armor, helmets or personal protection articles with kevlar or ballistic ratings
- Military/tactical/police shields
- Government, police or military uniforms, IDs and Badges (real or replica)
- Military training equipment
- Military and/or dual-use flight helmets and flight jumpsuits
- Military and law enforcement equipment
- Thermal imaging, InfraRed or other night vision devices
- Rifle scopes, laser pointing & aiming devices for firearms
- Defense articles controlled under the US Munitions List as defined under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Damaged batteries
- Any dual-use or commercial article controlled under the Commerce Control List (CCL) as defined under the Export Administration Regulations, where the control status requires a Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) approved export license
- Counterfeit products
- Contraband or illegal substances
- Lottery tickets
- Gambling devices & accessories
- Lock picking devices
- Rough diamonds
- Live or dead animals or insects
- Human remains
- Brazilian rosewood
- Skin or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles or amphibians
- Skin, fur or leather of nearly all animals, but especially wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos and certain deer and foxes
- Sturgeon or Beluga caviar
- Agricultural products, including certain seeds, live or dead plants, unfinished or untreated wood & soil
- Items containing animal products controlled under the Endangered Species Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act, or requiring a permit under CITES
- Any unidentifiable material, substance or chemical
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
Shipping alerts for Nigeria
Get the latest news and shipping restriction updates for Nigeria here.
Effective: 01 June 2015
MyUS ships shoes via FedEx to Nigeria. You can select FedEx as your preferred carrier under your Shipping Preferences.
MyUS member advantages when shipping to Nigeria
Join MyUS Today!Sign Up
What MyUS customers in Nigeria are saying
Frequently asked questions about shipping to Nigeria
From remote districts to large cities, MyUS can ship to any city within Nigeria. Thanks to our partnerships with trusted global couriers like Aramex, DHL, FedEx, and more, we can deliver your products wherever you reside in Nigeria.
MyUS provides up-to-date information on certain restrictions that may impact shipping to certain countries and cities. Review our Country Alerts page to review any new shipping restrictions and news that may affect how packages can be sent to your desired destination.
We have multiple shipping options for your preferences. Shipping time can vary based on the contents of your shipment and the operations of your local customs office. We have shipping options that can ship to Nigeria in as qucikly as 2-5 business days.
Yes! MyUS members can take advantage of our free package consolidation services. Members can hold packages for up to 30 days while awaiting to receive all their purchases. Once all merchandise is accounted for, you can select to consolidate your items into one package. Consolidating your package can save thousands of dollars if you purchase from the U.S. or U.K.
International shipping to Nigeria can be expensive, and finding the most cost-effective way to ship products can depend on factors such as weight and the urgency of the shipment. MyUS can help you find the best affordable rate and shipping time with our shipping calculator, enter the weight and see our shipping options available. You can select when it’s time to send your packages.
Compared to other international couriers, MyUS calculates our international shipping rates using just package weight* on purchases from the U.S.
*While 99% of shipments are calculated by weight only, TruePrice excludes packages with linear dimensions (length+width+height) greater than 72 inches (183 cm).
MyUS members do not have to pay for dimensional weight. MyUS TruePrice™ guarantees upfront pricing based only on package weight. If your items are considered oversized or shipped in crates or pallets, with linear dimensions (length+width+height) greater than 72 inches, they are not eligible for TruePrice™ rates.