Norwegian Shoppers Love to Buy Men's Clothing!
How Can I Shop US Websites and Ship Home to Norway?
MyUS makes international shipping a breeze. Now you can shop for the US brands you want, and get them delivered to you fast (US to Norway in as few as 2 days).
When you make MyUS your US shipping company, you never have to worry about international deliveries again, because we do the work for you. Join today and start shopping US stores immediately. It's simple:
- Become a member and you'll receive a personal MyUS shipping address
- Shop American stores online and order as many items as you like. When you are ready to checkout, enter your MyUS address as the “Ship to" address.
- The store ships your goods to our American shipping center, and we repackage and bundle your purchases (for free) to reduce shipping costs, and ship them to you.
- You typically receive your MyUS package in 2 to 6 business days.
Don't miss another chance to shop a US store because of their shipping restrictions! Join MyUS now and become another satisfied member, like the hundreds of thousands of international shoppers who have been using our services since 1997.
MyUS Delivery to Cities All Over Norway
As a MyUS member you can take advantage of fast shipping to Norway. Our delivery coverage reaches far and wide, so we can get your package to you in a fast and affordable manner. Here is a sampling of the cities we ship to:
- Mo i Rana
With MyUS, Shop Your Favorite US Websites (Even if They Don’t Ship Internationally)
Members can take advantage of fast shipping to Norway on their favorite US goods like video games and consoles, laptops and tablets, TVs, housewares, books, baby clothes and fashion clothing including dresses and shoes. Start shopping thousands of popular US stores, including:
- Amazon (world’s largest online retailer)
- Ralph Lauren (fashion apparel for the entire family)
- Swanson Health (discount natural health products)
- Bath & Body Works (skin care products, candles, fragrances, soaps and shampoos)
- QVC Shopping Channel Online (clothing, collectibles, housewares)
- Nordstrom (fashion clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags and accessories)
- Colourpop (cosmetics)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup, beauty supplies and skincare products)
- Beauty.com (cosmetics, skincare products and frangrances)
- Victoria’s Secret (fashion bras, lingerie, sleepwear and swimwear)
- American Eagle Outfitters (men’s and women’s jeans, tees and more)
- 6PM (discounted brand clothing, shoes and accessories)
- Paula’s Choice (skin care products and cosmetics)
- Kohl’s (housewares, clothing, shoes, jewelry)
- Container Store (storage, shelving, kitchen and bath goods)
- Dollar Store (discount retail store where every item is one dollar)
- David’s Bridal (wedding gowns, prom dresses and formal wear)
- Zara (latest trends in clothes for men, women and children)
- Forever 21 (trendy clothing for teen girls and young women)
- Tradesy (online clothing and accessory reseller)
- Ann Taylor (ladies fashion apparel)
- Loft (women’s clothing)
- Bluefly (fashion clothing and accessories)
- Running Warehouse (running shoes, gear and supplies)
- ...and thousands more!
Become a member and get access to the US brands and products you really want.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Norway?
MyUS works to keep the costs as low as possible on every shipping method. We are proud to offer MyUS TruePrice - straightforward shipping rates based on package weight (not weight PLUS size, like our competitors charge).
We also save you money these ways:
- We won’t nickel and dime you, and don’t charge for package bundling, re-packing or fuel surcharges, like competitors do.
- We offer Premium members an extra 20% discount on international shipping.
- We get exclusive low international rates from our couriers DHL, UPS, FedEx and USPS
- Our free package consolidation means you'll only pay to ship in one package instead of many smaller parcels
Use the free shipping calculator on this page to better estimate the cost to ship from US to NO.
How Long Does it Take to Ship to Norway from the USA?
As your go-to international shipping company, MyUS prides itself on offering you a variety of shipping options. The average international shipping times to receive your parcel in Norway from our US shipping address in Sarasota, FL, USA, range from:
- 2-4 business days via Express Shipping
- 5-8 business days with less-expensive Economy Shipping
With MyUS, you can choose the fastest or least expensive delivery method that best fits your needs. Options include FedEx, DHL and UPS.
How Many Days Will it Take to Receive My Package from the United States?
MyUS ships by the method you choose. If you would like to receive your shipment as fast as possible, be sure to choose Express Shipping, which delivers in 2-4 business days.
Standard shipping is cheaper, and you will typically receive your package in 5 to 8 business days. Please note, other issues may impact shipping times, such as political unrest and weather.
Become a member of the MyUS family and leave the shipping to us. Sign up now and take advantage of our great customer service and fast, reliable shipping.
What’s Illegal to Ship to Norway?
All countries prohibit or restrict types of products that can be imported into its borders, and Norway is no exception. It’s important to know what you can or cannot import to Norway before you purchase. Banned items include, but are not limited to:
- Dietary Supplements (vitamins, amino acids, minerals, herbal supplements, concentrates, metabolites, constituents, extracts or any combination of these items)
- Precious metals and stones
For a complete list of banned items, visit Norway’s official customs website.
The MyUS compliance team reviews all incoming packages for restricted items. We strive to make shipping your package to Norway a quick, efficient, safe and legal process. We will notify you of any banned merchandise that you will need to return to the store from which it was purchased.
MyUS is happy to assist members with any questions or additional requirements you may have with your purchases. Our customer service team is available to assist you in order to get your shipment delivered as fast as possible.
Note: Delivery times are best estimates and may vary based on specific locations, inclement weather, political upheaval and delays caused by your local Customs office. For information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to Norway, please visit our FAQ section. Express shipping options go through DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping methods are performed by FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping is handled by FedEx Freight.