Get everything you love from the US shipped to the Philippines for as low as USD $16.99!
Duty & Tax Information
The Philippines has a "de minimis" value on import purchases, a pre-determined value below which duty and taxes do not apply. If your shipment has a total declared value LESS than this amount, you will not be required to pay duties or taxes (certain products may be subject to other fees or taxes). UPDATE: Effective 25 October, 2016, importations into the Philippines with a Free on Board (FOB) or Free Carrier (FCA) value of less than 10,000 PHP will not be subject to duties and taxes. Prior to this, the FOB/FCA value was 10 PHP.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 10,000 PHP*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 10,000 PHP*
- USPS De minimis Value for Duty: 10,000 PHP*
- USPS De minimis Value for Tax: 10,000 PHP*
*excluding alcohol and tobacco where duty/tax apply.
Delivery Duty Paid Options: For eligible shipments, MyUS offers the option to send shipments Delivery Duties Paid (DDP). When this service is selected in your online account, you can pay for any duties and taxes along with your shipping costs in one simple payment. This means you can pay for any applicable duties and/or taxes directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than paying them in your shipping country after they arrive. This streamlines the delivery process so you can cover all your costs in one simple payment when you ship!
Important Notes on the De Minimis Tax Exemption Provision on Imports into the PhilippinesTo ensure qualifications for the De Minimis Exemption of imports into the Philippines, the following should be noted:
- All purchases must state its declared value in the shipping documents/merchant invoice
- Any imports declared as “without commercial value” or “of no commercial value” will not qualify for this De Minimis Exemption
The MyUS Advantage:
We review every shipment for any prohibited or broken merchandise. If necessary, we will notify you to set up a return to the US store, so you can avoid shipping costs and duties or taxes on these items.
Package Delivery Times
We can ship your American purchases fast to the Philippines. Average delivery times:
- Express: 2 to 4 business days
- Economy: 5 to 10 business days
We know you are excited to get your parcels, and we work to get them shipped to you fast!
The MyUS Advantage:
You can always choose the fastest or most cost-effective delivery method available from our database of shipping options and rates.
What You Can't Legally Ship to The Philippines from the United States
Ensure fast delivery by avoiding merchandise that does not comply with Philippines' import laws. Use the links below to see what merchandise is banned in the Philippines:
The MyUS Advantage:
The MyUS compliance team reviews your purchases for any restricted, dangerous or prohibited items. We'll help you complete the necessary actions for shipment, or arrange the return of prohibited items.
We're your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any US online store is easy with help from MyUS. Become a member, receive a MyUS address and ship items from US merchants to our distribution center. Once we receive your purchase, we will help you export everything right to your door.
How to Send Packages to the Philippines From the US
Shipping packages internationally to the Philippines just got a lot less complicated! Let MyUS, the leading eCommerce shipping company, do the work for you.
When you become a member, you can shop online at American websites and we handle the shipping for you. It's this easy:
- Sign up for a membership today and you’ll receive your own MyUS shipping address
- Shop your favorite online retailers
- Use your new MyUS address as the shipping address at checkout
- Your purchases are delivered to MyUS, and we repackage and ship them to you
We are a US company that ships to the Philippines and more than 220 other countries. We’ve been shipping to the Philippines since 1997.
Our goal is to make shipping your new items a fast, affordable and seamless process. You can trust MyUS to get your packages delivered fast and safely to your home.
With a MyUS Shipping Address, You Can Shop US Stores
It's easy to shop the American goods you want and ship them home. Shop for cameras, power tools, iPhones, Samsung phones, women's clothing and so many other items at American stores like these:
- Amazon (iPhones, computers, tablets, DVDs, vinyl records, toys and more)
- Hearst Communication (newspapers, magazines and publications)
- Walmart.com (home goods, groceries, electronics, clothing, sporting goods)
- Neiman Marcus (top-name designer clothing, shoes and accessories)
- Nordstrom (women's clothing, dresses, shoes, accessories and jewelry)
- Drugstore.com (healthgoods, nutrition supplements, vitamins and medical supplies)
- GAP (on-trend clothes for men, women and children)
- Victoria's Secret (designer bras and lingerie)
- Free People (bohemian clothing, dresses, shoes and accessories)
- Bath & Body Works (lotions, oils, scents, fragrances and soaps)
- Rue La La (luxury handbags, jewelry and accent items)
- Forever 21 (today's fashions for teen girls and young women)
- NYX Cosmetics (nail polish, mascara, foundation, lipstick and makeup)
- Ralph Lauren (designer fashions for the entire family)
- Under Armour (performance sports and fitness apparel)
- Vitacost (vitamins, supplements, beauty products, hair care items)
If you can buy it online, MyUS is committed to delivering to your home as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible.
How Long Does it Take to Ship to the Philippines?
MyUS is always looking for the fastest and most affordable methods available. Depending on the shipping method you choose, your purchases can arrive in PHL in just 2 to 4 business days with express shipping.
If you prefer a more cost-friendly shipping method, economy shipping can save save you money and the packages will arrive, on average, in 5 to 8 business days.
Shipping methods to the Philippines include Small Pack Saver, Budget Economy, FedEx, DHL and UPS.
How Much is Shipping?
As a top international shipping company, MyUS stays ahead of our competition by finding the best shipping rates for our members. By teaming with DHL, UPS, FedEx and USPS we can secure volume discounts and pass the savings on to you.
MyUS also offers members these additional ways to save:
- We bundle and repackage multiple purchases for free (unlike our competitors). We ship one larger package instead of several smaller parcels, which can save members as much as $400USD a year.
- Become a Premium member and save and extra 20% on every MyUS shipment
- We never charge repacking fees or fuel surcharges, like most competitors
- Members don't have to pay US sales tax saving them 7% on every purchase
See how competitive our shipping rates are by using the shipping calculator on this page.
Cities We Deliver to in the Philippines
We make shipping fast and easy no matter where you live in the Philippines. Join our other satisfied members in PHL who have their US merchandise delivered to these cities:
- Quezon City
- Cebu City
- Zamboanga City
- Cagayan de Oro
- Tarlac City
- Batangas City
- San Carlos
- Davao City
- El Salvador
- San Pedro
We ship to so many cities in the Philippines, we cannot list them all! If you do not see your city, don't worry, we ship to nearly every area of your country, and can also deliver to Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
Shop Smart: Avoid Items Prohibited from Import
When shipping from the US to the Philippines, MyUS adheres to all countries' import restrictions. Each country has a unique list of items that cannot be imported. The Philippines do not allow the import of these items:
- Precious metals
- Roulette Wheels
- Lottery tickets
- Synthetic drugs
- Opium pipes
- Obscene material
- Gambling devices
- Used clothing
- Misbranded food/drugs
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
For a complete list of prohibited items, please visit the Philippines' official customs website.
Still not sure if you can legally import something to the Philippines? Just give MyUS a call. We can often ship restricted items by helping you with the required paperwork and safety packaging and labelling.
When you join MyUS, you have a team with more than 20 years of international shipping experience on your side. We work to provide the best shipping options at great prices no matter where you live. Join today, shop US stores, and leave the shipping to us.
Attention. All delivery times are estimates and may vary due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, local customs offices and political environment. For more information concerning shipping times and importing to the Philippines, visit our FAQ page. MyUS partners with: FedEx Freight for freight shipping; FedEx Economy and USPS for economy shipping; and FedEX Express,, UPS and DHL for express shipping.
Customers in The Philippines Love MyUS!
Ready to Shop & Ship?
All you need is a membership to instantly get your MyUS address.
|Weight||Small Pack Saver 7 - 20 days||UPS Expedited 2 - 8 days||Budget Economy 5 - 10 days||UPS Worldwide Saver 1 - 4 days||DHL Express 1 - 4 days||FedEx Economy 2 - 5 days||FedEx Priority 1 - 3 days|
|1lbs||16.99 USD||19.99 USD||26.99 USD||27.34 USD||38.01 USD||38.99 USD||41.99 USD|
|2lbs||28.99 USD||24.99 USD||26.99 USD||34.27 USD||39.03 USD||38.99 USD||41.99 USD|
|3lbs||39.99 USD||34.99 USD||28.99 USD||40.48 USD||41.09 USD||41.99 USD||44.99 USD|
|4lbs||51.99 USD||42.31 USD||31.99 USD||47.58 USD||47.25 USD||46.99 USD||49.99 USD|
|5lbs||-||47.70 USD||35.99 USD||52.64 USD||49.31 USD||52.99 USD||56.99 USD|
|6lbs||-||55.06 USD||40.99 USD||61.68 USD||56.50 USD||59.99 USD||63.99 USD|
|7lbs||-||60.60 USD||43.99 USD||65.76 USD||65.75 USD||64.99 USD||69.99 USD|
|8lbs||-||64.69 USD||47.99 USD||69.93 USD||73.97 USD||69.99 USD||74.99 USD|
|9lbs||-||68.93 USD||50.99 USD||71.92 USD||87.33 USD||73.99 USD||79.99 USD|
|10lbs||-||72.16 USD||52.99 USD||74.79 USD||92.46 USD||74.99 USD||79.99 USD|