How we calculate shipping costs from the US to Saudi Arabia
At MyUS, we don’t believe in hidden fees or confusing calculations. With MyUS TruePrice™ guaranteed pricing*, we take the mystery out of shipping by charging by package weight only. Others in our industry use a complicated calculation based on dimensional (or volumetric) weight. Dimensional weight is calculated based on a package’s length, width, and height. If the dimensional weight comes out higher than the package weight, you are billed the higher price. A lighter package can suddenly become expensive, just because of package size.
We also lower shipping costs by consolidating your purchases into one package.
Plus, MyUS members pay 0% US sales tax every time they shop. All these savings really add up!
Which carriers ship to Saudi Arabia?
Thanks to our long-term partnerships with trusted global carriers, MyUS offers the best rates and a variety of fast, reliable shipping options. As a MyUS member, you get to decide which global carrier service you want to use with each shipment.
How much does it cost to ship a parcel from the US to Saudi Arabia?
Shipping costs to Saudi Arabia vary based on the shipping option (i.e., express or economy shipping) and carrier you choose. As a MyUS member, you have the flexibility to choose your preferred carrier and delivery time. You can always select the fastest or most affordable delivery, depending on your needs.
|Weight||Budget Economy 8 - 14 days||DHL Express Smallbox 2 - 5 days||Aramex 3 - 8 days||DHL Express 2 - 5 days||FedEx Economy 5 - 9 days||FedEx Priority 3 - 6 days|
|1lbs||13.84 USD||13.91 USD||15.23 USD||16.89 USD||28.08 USD||29.29 USD|
|2lbs||20.50 USD||18.32 USD||22.55 USD||22.55 USD||30.25 USD||32.47 USD|
|3lbs||27.16 USD||21.01 USD||29.87 USD||24.52 USD||32.77 USD||36.19 USD|
|4lbs||33.82 USD||25.77 USD||37.20 USD||30.45 USD||38.11 USD||41.30 USD|
|5lbs||40.47 USD||28.00 USD||44.52 USD||30.54 USD||43.74 USD||47.73 USD|
|6lbs||47.13 USD||30.64 USD||51.84 USD||33.71 USD||49.71 USD||57.66 USD|
|7lbs||52.99 USD||33.90 USD||58.29 USD||37.30 USD||51.33 USD||63.32 USD|
|8lbs||58.85 USD||36.42 USD||64.73 USD||40.07 USD||55.34 USD||68.76 USD|
|9lbs||64.71 USD||38.89 USD||71.18 USD||42.78 USD||59.11 USD||74.42 USD|
|10lbs||70.56 USD||40.57 USD||77.62 USD||44.63 USD||60.45 USD||76.23 USD|
Use our international shipping calculator
to estimate your shipping costs now!
How long does it take to ship from the US to Saudi Arabia?
The average shipping time from the US to Saudi Arabia depends on which shipping option and carrier you choose. Typically, economy or budget shipping options delivery in 4 to 10 business days while express shipping options arrive in 1-4 business days. MyUS members are free to choose their preferred carrier and shipping option for each shipment.
Start shipping with our trusted carriers.Become a Member
Do I have to pay duties and taxes when shopping from the US and shipping to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, in most cases you will have to pay duties and taxes when shopping from the US and shipping internationally. Each country determines the assessment of duties and taxes differently.
Your country's de minimis value determines if local customs will assess a duty or tax on your shipment.
Duties and VAT are calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods (item + insurance + shipping).
MyUS offers the option to pay duties at the time of shipping for eligible international shipments, or you will be billed directly by your global carrier.
Read our blog post to learn more about how duties and taxes are calculated.
Shop US stores and ship to Saudi Arabia
As a MyUS member, you’ll get a MyUS shipping address that you can use when shopping your favorite US stores online. Our exclusive MyUS address gives you US sales tax-free shopping status, which means you pay 0% US sales tax every time you shop! Simply enter the address at checkout and your purchases will be delivered to the MyUS warehouse. Our experts will consolidate your purchases into a single package for safe and cost-effective shipping, saving you up to 80% off standard international shipping rates. Once your package leaves the warehouse, it will be delivered to your door in as little as 2 to 4 days.
Live in the US and need to ship to Saudi Arabia?
MyUS PackageHopper is an easy, affordable way to ship packages from the US to over 200 countries and territories worldwide, including Saudi Arabia. Just give us a delivery address, let us know what’s in the box, and choose from a variety of international shipping options at great rates.Learn More
Top stores shopped from Saudi Arabia
Different ways to shop with MyUS
MyUS makes it easy to shop your favorite US and UK stores and ship to Saudi Arabia. Simply choose how you want to shop! Here are the different ways you can shop with MyUS:
Shop multiple US stores like Amazon, Walmart, and eBay with one easy checkout. We’ll bundle your items and send them to you in a single shipment.
How shopping and shipping to Saudi Arabia works
Join MyUS and get your own US and UK shipping addresses, low international shipping rates, and more!
Shop your favorite US and UK stores US sales tax-free and send your purchases to our MyUS facilities.
We receive your packages and save you money on international shipping by carefully combining them into one shipment. You choose your preferred shipping carrier.
Your purchases are delivered to your doorstep in as fast as two days.
Ship to Saudi Arabia for as low as US$13.84Sign Up Now
What can I and can’t I ship to Saudi Arabia?
There are some items we cannot legally ship from the US to Saudi Arabia due to customs laws and delivery company or airline restrictions, including but not limited to:
- Prescription medications, including dental & veterinary
- Prescription medical devices
- Medical devices not FDA-approved
- Prohormones, Human Growth Hormones, stem cell treatments, steroids or synthetic versions
- The following items that are not labeled in English, or without FDA-approved labeling requirements:
- Non-prescription medications
- Dietary supplements
- Any food, supplement, drug or cosmetic that has been issued a Consumer Safety Advisory Warning
- Perishable products of any kind
- Lab reagents, biologics, cultures, medical specimens
- Poisonous substances
- Toxic substances, including inhalation hazards
- Infectious substances
- Explosives, fireworks, gun powder, flares or matches
- Gasoline, diesel or other fuels
- Lighters containing fuel
- Meals Ready to Eat (MRE)
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Radioactive elements or products
- Self-balancing boards (hoverboards)
- Oxidizing agents
- Fire extinguishers
- Firearms, guns & accessories, including replicas
- BB/pellet/airsoft/paintball guns, parts and projectiles
- Ammunition, magazines & bayonets
- Stun guns & tasers
- Tear gas, mace & pepper spray
- Gas masks & gas mask filters
- Law enforcement striking weapons, including saps, batons & billy clubs
- Handcuffs of any material, including plastic zip tie restraints & straitjackets
- Body armor, helmets or personal protection articles with kevlar or ballistic ratings
- Military/tactical/police shields
- Government, police or military uniforms, IDs and Badges (real or replica)
- Military training equipment
- Military and/or dual-use flight helmets and flight jumpsuits
- Military and law enforcement equipment
- Thermal imaging, InfraRed or other night vision devices
- Rifle scopes, laser pointing & aiming devices for firearms
- Defense articles controlled under the US Munitions List as defined under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Damaged batteries
- Any dual-use or commercial article controlled under the Commerce Control List (CCL) as defined under the Export Administration Regulations, where the control status requires a Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) approved export license
- Counterfeit products
- Contraband or illegal substances
- Lottery tickets
- Gambling devices & accessories
- Lock picking devices
- Rough diamonds
- Live or dead animals or insects
- Human remains
- Brazilian rosewood
- Skin or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles or amphibians
- Skin, fur or leather of nearly all animals, but especially wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos and certain deer and foxes
- Sturgeon or Beluga caviar
- Agricultural products, including certain seeds, live or dead plants, unfinished or untreated wood & soil
- Items containing animal products controlled under the Endangered Species Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act, or requiring a permit under CITES
- Any unidentifiable material, substance or chemical
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
Shipping alerts for Saudi Arabia
Get the latest news and shipping restriction updates for Saudi Arabia here.
Effective 1 July 2020:
The Saudi Arabian Customs Office has revised the clearance process for international shipments. As of 1 July 2020, a 15% value-added tax (VAT) is applicable to all shipments regardless of value. MyUS does not collect VAT, and it will not be included on your MyUS invoice. The Saudi Arabian government often collects VAT when your package is delivered by the carrier.
Effective 10 September 2018:
The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO), and the General Authority of Customs have introduced new clearance requirements to import electrical and electromechanical equipment. Products from the categories listed below will now require a Conformity Testing and Certification of Electro Technical Equipment and Components (IECEE certificate), issued by SASO, for customs clearance.
The electrical and electromechanical equipment include, but are not limited to:
- Batteries (including mobile phone batteries)
- Lighting equipment
- Water pumps
- Laptops and tablets
- Washing machines and dishwashers
Consignees in Saudi Arabia must apply for an IECEE certificate through the Saudi Arabian government: http://jeem1.saso.gov.sa/
Effective 01 January 2018:
The Saudi Arabian Customs Office has revised the clearance process for international shipments. As of 1 January 2018, a 5% value-added tax (VAT) is applicable to all shipments regardless of value. MyUS does not collect VAT, and it will not be included on your MyUS invoice. The Saudi Arabian government often collects VAT when your package is delivered by the carrier.
Shipments with a declared value over US$266 will likely require a formal clearance, meaning the Saudi Arabian government may require additional documentation. MyUS can often assist with this additional documentation, but it may increase package processing time and result in additional processing charges. Other notes:
- For formal clearances of commercial shipments (any shipment imported for reasons beyond your personal use, or, even if declared for personal use, in quantities beyond what would be customary for an individual to purchase): The receiver must have a valid Company Registration (CR) and have registered the carrier as a nominated broker for the inbound shipments with Saudi Customs. The receiver must also provide a copy of the IOR’s National ID card to facilitate customs clearance. The Saudi Arabia Customs Authority may apply fines for shipments arriving in Saudi Arabia gateways where the importer is unable to provide a valid CR or National ID card to facilitate customs clearance. If a valid CR or national ID card is not provided by the receiver, the shipment will be returned to its origin.
- For more information, please visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Customs Website.
Effective: 25 September 2017
Saudi Arabia customs prohibits the import of smartwatches. Please do not order a smartwatch and send it to MyUS, as we will not be able to ship it to Saudi Arabia.
Effective: 13 April 2016
Saudi Arabia customs has prohibited the import of radio transceivers and radio transmitters. Common items that fall into these categories are CB radios and walkie talkies.
Effective: 28 December 2016
- Any shipment exceeding US$2,600 in value requires a Country of Origin (COO) and Commercial Invoice (CI), both legalized by the Chamber of Commerce or the Saudi Consulate at origin. Shipments subject to further regulatory requirements should be supported by a Certificate of Conformity (COC) or equivalent documentation. You will need to contact the seller of the items in your shipment for an invoice that lists the country of origin of each of the items, and provide that invoice to the carrier of your shipment. Please make sure to include the tracking number for your shipment. Here are contact details for the carriers:
- Carriers will charge a processing fee for completing the COO for you, as well as storage fees while they wait for you to provide the invoice(s). Please prepare these documents as quickly as possible.
- Any shipment exceeding US$10,000 in value requires a proof of payment.
Effective: 20 April 2016
The Saudi Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) has announced that shipments by an individual that require SFDA approval for import are limited to one per month, with a total weight of 15kg (33 lbs) or less. SFDA regulates cosmetics, food items and over-the-counter medications. Shipments imported by a business are not subject to this policy. Please contact your local customs office for updates on this recent policy change.
Saudi Arabia customs requires a completed permit for all items considered to be cosmetics, non-prescription medicines or food. Please complete this form and email it to the Saudi Food and Drug Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org if they require it. You can also call or email for assistance with SFDA documents at 01 2759222 or email@example.com.
Effective: 11 September 2015
Our carrier partners have notified us that we cannot transport Lithium Ion Batteries that exceed 100 Watt Hours to Saudi Arabia. For example, a popular item called a Smart Balance Wheel contains a lithium battery that cannot be removed from the item. Please do not ship this to MyUS, as we cannot ship it to Saudi Arabia or return it if it was purchased outside the US.
Effective: 20 August 2015
Effective immediately, dutiable shipments imported into Saudi Arabia require Importer of Record (IOR) identification to be presented at the time of customs clearance based on the following criteria:
- All imports to individuals with value of 1000 USD or above require a copy of the Saudi National ID or IQAMA (valid)
- All imports to commercial entities with value of 300 USD or above require a copy of the Commercial Registration (active and valid)
Import clearance and delivery will be delayed until the necessary documents are provided. For imports through DHL, please submit the necessary information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +966 (13) 8826732. For imports through FedEx, please contact your local FedEx station and submit the Letter of Authorization form. This is a one-time requirement. Once you have submitted the necessary information, future imports will be covered.
Effective: 28 July 2015
DHL can transport Dangerous Goods such as nail polish, perfume and other hazardous goods to Saudi Arabia. All Dangerous Goods are transported by DHL to their Bahrain hub and then are held until ground transportation is available to take them to the final destination. This can cause delivery time frames to be extended. Local customs and DHL may request a photo ID to be provided by the consignee. We are not able to guarantee normal delivery time frames on shipments containing Dangerous Goods.
Effective: 01 June 2015
Saudi Arabia customs has prohibited the import of electronic cigarettes including e-juice and e-cigarette and e-shisha parts and accessories. Please do not ship these products to MyUS, as we cannot ship them to Saudi Arabia.
MyUS member advantages when shipping to Saudi Arabia
Join MyUS Today!Sign Up
What MyUS customers in Saudi Arabia are saying
Frequently asked questions about shipping to Saudi Arabia
From remote districts to large cities, MyUS can ship to any city within Saudi Arabia. Thanks to our partnerships with trusted global couriers like Aramex, DHL, FedEx, and more, we can deliver your products wherever you reside in Saudi Arabia.
MyUS provides up-to-date information on certain restrictions that may impact shipping to certain countries and cities. Review our Country Alerts page to review any new shipping restrictions and news that may affect how packages can be sent to your desired destination.
Yes! FedEx is one of our trusted carrier partners. Depending on the contents of your shipment, you can choose between FedEx Priority and FedEx Economy for your shipment.
We have shipping options that can vary in time, depending on your preferences. We have shipping options that can ship as quickly as 2-5 business days. The timing of your shipment can depend on the contents and the operations of your local customs office.
International shipping to Saudi Arabia can be expensive, and finding the most cost-effective way to ship products can depend on factors such as weight and the urgency of the shipment. MyUS can help you find the best affordable rate and shipping time with our shipping calculator, enter the weight and see our shipping options available. You can select when it’s time to send your packages.
Compared to other international couriers, MyUS calculates our international shipping rates using just package weight* on purchases from the U.S.
*While 99% of shipments are calculated by weight only, TruePrice excludes packages with linear dimensions (length+width+height) greater than 72 inches (183 cm).
MyUS members do not have to pay for dimensional weight. MyUS TruePrice™ guarantees upfront pricing based only on package weight. If your items are considered oversized or shipped in crates or pallets, with linear dimensions (length+width+height) greater than 72 inches, they are not eligible for TruePrice™ rates.