How to Ship Online Purchases to St. Barthélemy from Stores that Don’t Ship Overseas
Not that many US websites will ship to St. Barthélemy, and when you find one that will, the expense to ship by air can make it cost prohibitive. That’s where MyUS can help. With a MyUS Membership, you won’t need to keep track of which websites will ship to BLM or stress out about the cost of postage from the USA. Here’s how we make international shipping easy for you:
- Join MyUS, and you will instantly receive your own US mailing address
- Shop your favorite US websites, even if they don’t ship to BL. Use your new MyUS address as the “ship to” address at checkout.
- Your purchases will be delivered to your address in our US facility
- We will reship your parcel to you fast in St. Barts
Delivery to the islands is simple and stress free with MyUS - join today!
Websites that Will Ship to St. Barthélemy When You’re a MyUS Member
When you shop the internet as a MyUS Member, you can stop thinking about which stores will ship to you in BL, and instead focus on all the things you would like to purchase. Buy designer clothes, coffee, tea, tablets, smartphones and more from the USA stores you love and start enjoying the internet again. Find the popular items you’re looking for at the best price, at stores like these:
- Amazon.com (pet food, electrical conductors)
- Apple.com (iPhones, Macbooks)
- Gap.com (tanks, tops, pants, shorts for men, women and kids)
- Economist.com (weekly newspaper on international politics)
- Conde Nast (magazines, cover prints)
- VictoriasSecret.com (panties, swimwear, bras, bralettes)
- BHPhotoVideo.com (digital cameras, photo equipment)
- Forever21.com (trendy clothing for teens and young adults)
- ChampsSports.com (sports equipment, UA shoes and apparel)
- SonicElectronix.com (stereos, speakers, car video)
- JamesPerse.com (dresses, high heels, skirts)
- FashionNova.com (jeans, tops, denim)
- Medical Scrubs Mall (medical scrubs for men and women)
- Eastbay (athletic footwear and sports equipment)
- Amplified Parts (guitar parts, amplifiers)
- Sweetwater.com (guitars, recording tools, computer audio)
- J. Crew (sportswear and apparel for men, women, kids)
- Capitol Hyundai (Hyundai new car sales)
Ready to get started? Join MyUS today.
How Much Will it Cost to Ship to St. Barts?
Our Members love our fast shipping, low rates and variety of shipping options, and we think you will too. We’ve found so many ways to help our Members save on shipping costs without skimping on our services and support, such as volume discounts on shipping, parcel rebundling, extra savings for Premium Members and more. Take a look in more detail:
- We ship in high volume - because of this, we’ve been able to negotiate exclusive low rates with FedEx, UPS, DHL & USPS
- We offer free parcel bundling services - purchase from multiple stores and we’ll repack your items into one box - this saves our Members BIG money on shipping fees
- We never charge for airplane fuel, most competitors do!
- We calculate shipping fees based on weight ONLY, not weight PLUS box size like most shippers do. We call it “TruePrice” and it has already saved our Members over $2 million in shipping fees.
- MyUS Premium Members save an extra 20% on every shipment
Want to see how cheap shipping can be to BL? Use our shipping calculator at the top of this page for a free US shipping quote. Please note that the Special Member discounts mentioned on this page will not appear in your quote until you are logged in as a MyUS member.
Parcel Transit Times: America to St. Barthélemy
We know that you are anxious to receive your new items and we work hard to provide you with the most efficient shipping process possible. As soon as we receive your orders in our US warehouse, we move quickly - processing your items within 24 hours and shipping out from our warehouse multiple times a day, 6 days a week. Here are the average delivery times for our two most popular options:
- Economy shipping has an average ship time of 5-8 days
- Express shipping has an average ship time of 2-4 days
Choose the shipping option that best suits your need, and we’ll handle everything else.
Will MyUS be Able to Ship To My Address in St. Barthélemy?
We ship across the island of St. Barthélemy, covering all 40 quartiers in the parishes of Sous le Vent and Au Vent:
- Terre Neuve
- Grande Vigie
- La Grande Montagne
- Anse des Lézards
- Anse des Cayes
- Le Palidor
- Col de la Tourmente
- Quartier du Roi
- Le Château
- La Pointe
- Morne Criquet
- Morne de Dépoudré
- Anse du Gouverneur
- Morne Rouge
- Grande Saline
- Petite Saline
- Barrière des Quatres Vents
- Grand Fond
- Grand Cul-de-Sac
- Pointe Milou
- Mont Jean
- Anse du Grand Cul-de-Sac
- Petit Cul-de-Sac
Leeward or windward, we can deliver right to your doorstep in St. Barthélemy. We also ship daily to the neighboring islands of Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and St. Nevis, St. Lucia, Grenada, Jamaica and Barbados.
What Items Are Illegal for Import to St. Barthélemy?
Confused over customs laws and regulations? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. The two things you need to know about are what is banned or restricted from entering the country.
Restricted/Dangerous: Items that are considered “dangerous” or “restricted” (such as paint, nail polish, batteries) can usually be imported, but will require special packing material or permits. Unlike most shipping companies, we have extensive experience with these types of deliveries and are happy to help you ship restricted and dangerous goods safely to BLM.
Banned/Prohibited: Items that are “banned” or “prohibited” cannot be imported to BL under any circumstances. If these items are found in your parcels when they are inspected in our US warehouse, we’ll contact you immediately and help you return the item(s) for a refund. For the quickest delivery, avoid purchasing prohibited or banned goods for import to BLM, such as these items:
- Live animals
- Hunting trophies and animal parts, such as ivory, shark fins and animal remains
- Human remains or ashes
- Counterfeit goods
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives and explosive devices
- Blue or wet ice
- Prescription drugs
- Bearer documents
- Unused travelers checks
- Products made in Iran
- Dangerous goods as defined by IATA
- Non-hazardous paints
- Current legal tender (cash)
- Loose precious or semi-precious stones
- Bullion of any precious metal
- Tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers.
Items can be added or removed from the list of prohibited items at any time. Please visit the official St. Barthélemy customs page for the most up to date information.The shipping times estimated on this page are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of MyUS, including but not limited to hazardous weather conditions, local customs and holidays. Please visit our FAQ for more information. Economy shipping is provided via USPS or FedEx Economy, Freight shipping via FedEx Freight, Express shipping via FedEx Express, DHL and UPS.